Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and why are women likely to be the majority of users of it?

Because society has told people if a woman reports domestic violence she has a myriad of resources available to her to combat and escape it.

Men do not.

If employers are expected to foot the bill on court appearances etc. Then it raises the question, should employers be notified prior to employment.
Would they employ a person with a history of being a victim, knowing that it is often a cycle - and the employer will be left footing the bill.
If I was in business, would I employ someone with a history of victimization - over someone without a history? No. Probably not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me just mention that I Am Jack and Gus Poyet have a string of infractions - coincidentally both have 13 each.

I've just hurried them out the door they were heading for anyway. ;)

Heil me!

PS:

marching-band-slick-dance-moves-marching-band-gifs.gif

What a joke, Gus Poyet is one of the better posters on this board.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA........!!!!!!!!!!!

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So was the purpose of your posts to confirm bork's point?
Just reinforcing the point that of course females will make more use of it because the real stats tell us that they are by far the more likely to be the victims of domestic violence. Luckily, you are now on board with that -well done chippy.

Just reinforcing the point that of course females will make more use of it because the real stats tell us that they are by far the more likely victims of domestic violence. Luckily, you are now on board with that -well done chippy.
It takes a while for the penny to drop, doesn't it?

Just reinforcing the point that of course females will make more use of it because the real stats tell us that they are by far the more likely victims of domestic violence. Luckily, you are now on board with that -well done chippy.
Thank you for your valuable contribution to the discussion. Whenever I need the services of Captain Obvious again i will give you a yell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back