Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I had 6 kids and now my vagina is busted. The government should fix it for me."

8000 women: "That sounds fair!"

"I had 6 kids and now my vagina is busted. The government should fix it for me."

Firstly, how do you know the 8000 are women?

Secondly, are you aware that a petition to 'Reform the band TISM and represent Australia at Eurovision 2015' has 14,000 signatures and a petition to tell 'Woolworths and Coles to stop wrapping small portions of herbs, vegetables and fruit in plastic' has over 45,000 signatures?

Thirdly, do you boys use the internet just to get outraged?

Its fair because women are forced to pay all that tax on tampons and makeup and they get nothing in return

Well, to be fair, luxury tax on tampons is ridiculous.
Firstly, how do you know the 8000 are women?

Secondly, are you aware that a petition to 'Reform the band TISM and represent Australia at Eurovision 2015' has 14,000 signatures and a petition to tell 'Woolworths and Coles to stop wrapping small portions of herbs, vegetables and fruit in plastic' has over 45,000 signatures?

Thirdly, do you boys use the internet just to get outraged?

I was amused, not outraged. It's ridiculous and as no hope of becoming an actual thing.

The Woolworths/Coles thing is a worthwhile cause. Why the * do they do that? Just creating waste for no reason. As for TISM, I never liked them, but I'm sure they had at least 14k fans so that's not surprising.

I am bemused by this.. I have no faculty for either disputing nor espousing any myths at at all.

What I said before is always subject to emotion and is never therefore reliable.

Often those who have nothing to do with females or otherwise will have a very equal perception of female persuasion.

It is a phenomenon that can never be denied. Let me just say that ...

As memory serves more men get prostate cancer, and more die from it, than women get breast cancer, and die from it.

There is a vast gap between the two (EDIT: ) in terms of funding and public discourse.

The fact is as said below nearly every man gets prostate cancer its just a lot of the time something else kills you before it does . The biggest issue is getting men to go and get checked which they don't do, the outcomes are pretty good if you pick it up early enough

MGTOW GENERATION - Young Men Are Giving Up On Women

RE: Why are men going their own way?

This 'Why are men going their own way?' video comes from a baby boomer who offers his perspective on the issue and speaks about why subsequent generations see things differently to he and some of his generation.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As memory serves more men get prostate cancer, and more die from it, than women get breast cancer, and die from it.

There is a vast gap between the two (EDIT: ) in terms of funding and public discourse.
A reason for the disproportionality of funding and discourse might be that men see themselves as having a vested interest in women having breasts. Not so sure if women have the same attitude to men's arseholes.

A reason for the disproportionality of funding and discourse might be that men see themselves as having a vested interest in women having breasts. Not so sure if women have the same attitude to men's arseholes.

Yeah, because women have no interest in having children, and semen is produced from a man's a-hole.:rolleyes:

MGTOW GENERATION - Young Men Are Giving Up On Women

RE: Why are men going their own way?

This 'Why are men going their own way?' video comes from a baby boomer who offers his perspective on the issue and speaks about why subsequent generations see things differently to he and some of his generation.

Maybe in Japan. I don't think we're at that stage.

Maybe in Japan. I don't think we're at that stage.

It's not only occurring, but growing exponentially. It's not likely to be broadcast in the mainstream media, for reason given in the video. Look up the Milo Yiannopolous produced articles on Breitbart on the Sexodus Part 1 and Part 2. There are plenty of guys who're going MGTOW who haven't even heard of the acronym.

Giving up on women doesn't necessarily mean giving up on sex with women, it's about not marrying or getting involved in a defacto relationship with women, for such is antithetical to MGTOW. A man can't be going his own way with a state enforced contract and a gynocentric legal system that she can use against him whenever things turn sour or she wants out. Such is the metaphorical gun in the room that both men and women know exists in a relationship, but seldom spoken of.

Aside from your self-hatred, why did you put quote marks around relationship?
Far too many women think "relationship" is all about their needs.
So from what I have seen "relationship" should be replaced with "dictatorship"
Self-hatred? I don't hate anybody let alone myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back