Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Swan Districts
I called you a hypocrite too, and, I backed it up.

You are a hypocrite because you bleat about women using shaming language against men, yet, you do the exact same thing.

You made a claim by telling me what my own motivations were. Given I'm the arbiter of such, I contradicted your claim. You didn't back up anything, you merely made a claim.

Kynge of Begrem

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2011
on bail at the time
AFL Club
Collingwood
You made a claim by telling me what my own motivations were. Given I'm the arbiter of such, I contradicted your claim. You didn't didn't back up anything, you merely made a claim.
I backed up my claim with evidence, you use shaming words against men, yet you bleat and flap your arms about women using shaming words. You are a hypocrite, pure and simple.

What's so very typical of blue pill men, and especially mangina's, is that they get their sense of manhood based on women's approval of them. Your comment "You'll meet the right person one day" shows you're a slave to such gynocentric thinking.

Yeah, I reckon that is pretty right.

Not really - Kidd said person, he didn't specify woman, he could mean that tesseract will meet the right man someday. And good luck to him if he does.
Seems like you're grasping.

So what do you think of the proposition that (most) men define their worth according to the approval of women. From my observation of the world I think it has a lot of truth to it.

Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I've been doing that for the last two decades. Now thinking MGTOW is looking a pretty good option.

The best voices on MGTOW are from these four knowledgeable and intelligent men:

Barbarossa: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDoNFQZqQpd6aL32Ua4JPTQ

RazorBladeKandy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrSJF7GT6MOm6PxYmv0H3_g

Stardusk: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrEtDxWkIa6YTyTLDqKdqUw
ThinkingApe-TV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1qRcO1OehgkOD_fHsu_uQ

Spetsnaz: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbbeOA5K7Hhc3I2vWG1jZ0w

(ThinkingApe-TV is Stardusk's 2nd channel in which all new content goes.)

Barbarossa, a Dominican/American chemical engineer, is thinking about producing a 1000 page book and/or audio book full of new MGTOW content. That's something I'm looking forward to and will surely find a fascinating read given he's such a bright spark.

Kynge of Begrem

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2011
on bail at the time
AFL Club
Collingwood

So what do you think of the proposition that (most) men define their worth according to the approval of women. From my observation of the world I think it has a lot of truth to it.
I must admit that is not what I witness, but perhaps we move in different circles.

Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I backed up my claim with evidence, you use shaming words against men, yet you bleat and flap your arms about women using shaming words. You are a hypocrite, pure and simple.

Again, your evidence is merely the claim that I shame men. There's no backing up of anything, it's merely a claim as to my motivation.

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
'There's 'team woman' though, for women have an in-group preference/bias - the sisterhood - which favours fellow women over men, given all things are equal. I've touched on this issue on more than a few occasions.

Women hate each other. Especially when they're in direct competition for men.

Feminists who throw around the word "misogynist" are really just projecting their own deep-seated hatred of women onto men.

Misery loves company, so you'll see a lot of those hardened bull-dykes attracting each other's rancid stench in the Twitterssphere/Destroythejointsphere/#heforshesphere, pretending to be on the side of sweet, feminine women who are actually capable of attracting men for more than a one-night stand.

But they aren't. And they know they aren't.

The best voices on MGTOW are from these four knowledgeable and intelligent men:

Barbarossa: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDoNFQZqQpd6aL32Ua4JPTQ

RazorBladeKandy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrSJF7GT6MOm6PxYmv0H3_g

Stardusk: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrEtDxWkIa6YTyTLDqKdqUw
ThinkingApe-TV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1qRcO1OehgkOD_fHsu_uQ

Spetsnaz: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbbeOA5K7Hhc3I2vWG1jZ0w

(ThinkingApe-TV is Stardusk's 2nd channel in which all new content goes.)

Barbarossa, a Dominican/American chemical engineer, is thinking about producing a 1000 page book and/or audio book full of new MGTOW content. That's something I'm looking forward to and will surely find a fascinating read given he's such a bright spark.
yeah, I'm familiar with those.

I like the 'feminism LOL' channel. Clever woman.

How do they do that, in your observation?

Kynge of Begrem

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2011
on bail at the time
AFL Club
Collingwood
Again, your evidence is merely the claim that I shame men. There's no backing up of anything, it's merely a claim as to my motivation.
You can deny it all you like, but the terms you use or designed to shame men. As an aside, I think it is bizarre that you have such fear/loathing/contempt of the female genitals that you use the infantile 'mangina' as an insult and a shaming word.

Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Women hate each other. Especially when they're in direct competition for men.

Feminists who throw around the word "misogynist" are really just projecting their own deep-seated hatred of women onto men.

Misery loves company, so you'll see a lot of those hardened bull-dykes attracting each other's rancid stench in the Twitterssphere/Destroythejointsphere/#heforshesphere, pretending to be on the side of sweet, feminine women who are actually capable of attracting men for more than a one-night stand.

But they aren't. And they know they aren't.

I know women hate each other, but they unite to fight a common foe when it involves issues with men. That's when the sisterhood goes Voltron styles and kicks into overdrive.

I agree that feminists throw around the term "misogynist" as projection, but it's also used as a tool to shut down discussion by shaming men into silence.

Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
You can deny it all you like, but the terms you use or designed to shame men.

As an aside, I think it is bizarre that you have such fear/loathing/contempt of the female genitals that you use the infantile 'mangina' as an insult and a shaming word.

A common use description used in it's correct context is shaming? You're grasping, buddy.

There you go speaking for me as to how I feel about certain things... again. That's sadly all you have.

How do they do that, in your observation?
It would require an entire essay to do the question justice. But just briefly most mens striving in life could be seen as an attempt to raise their status in the eyes of women. It is what sells nice suits, BMWs and good percentage of gym memberships. It is what has propelled the long held belief that men be the primary breadwinner.

Kynge of Begrem

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2011
on bail at the time
AFL Club
Collingwood
A common use description used in it's correct context is shaming? You're grasping, buddy.

There you go speaking for me as to how I feel about certain things... again. That's sadly all you have.
So, are you seriously arguing that a common use description used in it's correct context can't be shaming?

Incidentally mangina is not a common use description as most people, who are not MRA jihadis (or have not been subject to an MRA's 'poor me' bleating) wouldn't have a clue what it means and would likely think it is the terribly amusing practice of tucking ones penis between ones legs.

It would require an entire essay to do the question justice. But just briefly most mens striving in life could be seen as an attempt to raise their status in the eyes of women. It is what sells nice suits, BMWs and good percentage of gym memberships. It is what has propelled the long held belief that men be the primary breadwinner.

Both genders feel pressure to do so.

Feb 12, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
So, are you seriously arguing that a common use description used in it's correct context can't be shaming?

Incidentally mangina is not a common use description as most people, who are not MRA jihadis (or have not been subject to an MRA's 'poor me' bleating) wouldn't have a clue what it means and would likely think it is the terribly amusing practice of tucking ones penis between ones legs.

Why ask a question if I just answered it? Do you have a problem with comprehension?

'Mangina' not being common use is nothing more than your opinion. Claims and opinions do not equate to 'backing up'.

The ability to attract a mate and carry on your genes is powerful in both men and women. It is expressed in a huge number of different ways across cultures. In some the real father of a particular child is not always known or children are believed to be a mixture of different fathers.

But men probably do as much to impress other men as they do women. None of my gaming mates are showing off their new copy of Zombicide in order to attract women, you can be sure of that.
Chiefton,

Envy is not the same as hate.
I know. I desperately want to hate women as much as you do! Is there a course I can enrol in or is this level of hate something you can only acquire with specific, damaging life experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back