The Law Ferguson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without fear or favour hey? Then we look at your thread on Muslims, I think the people of WA should be eternally grateful you are no longer in the patrolling their streets.

So you have to be a radical left wing PC nut to be a cop do you?

So you have to be a radical left wing PC nut to be a cop do you?
Well t would be nice if a pig didn't sprout racist views every now and then.

Sadly you say that the trust and respect has to be earnt, then you hypocritical don't give any respect to other minority groups.

Last edited:

I don't think society would descend into violence, rape and murder if the police didn't turn up to work for a week or more.

It's not the threat of the law that stops most people from breaking the law, it's that the law is built of the moral code of most people.
Lol - please. A lot people may have morals but there are a lot of animals in our society who have no understanding of the concept.

Not being a racist would be nice.

And I'm not.

I'm not gonna rattle off a list of this and that I have been involved in like some w***er, but for the little it's worth I can assure you if you knew me personally you would realise that.

I like to believe I spent as much time helping Aboriginal people in the community then I did arresting them - particularly in regards to domestic violence.

I just happen to find this notion that all cops are closet KKK scumbags just looking for there chance to waste them a black is an utterly offensive generalisation.

The situation may be less rosy in certain American cities fair enough, but all I am hearing on this thread is 'pig this pig that'....that's no more fair than generalising all Muslims or Aboriginals for mind.

Same as regards the generalisation that all cops are out there treating the public like s**t. I know there are a lot out there that love the power and abuse it, but I know there are just as many out there who are in the job for the right reasons.

Putting aside Ferguson, the open season on 'pigs' stuff is just completely detached from reality and offensive.

As is the 'why should we automatically just respect cops because they have on a uniform'? stuff. Shouldn't we show respect for all people, until it becomes clear that it's something which isn't deserved? Do police deserve to be automatically spat on, assaulted, called racist pig campaigners etc etc just for wearing a uniform?

You guys honestly have no idea what the job really entails. It isn't just cruising around looking for minority groups or people in general to * with. It's actually cleaning up society's s**t when it hits the fan - dead people in cars, victims of serious assaults, abused kids (the worst), traumatised seniors, hold up victims, bereaved relatives, funerals etc etc.

I'm not suggesting people should respect scumbags who shouldn't be cops, but bear in mind, they aren't all like that. In fact the majority have the same passion for helping others and people in general as nurses and teachers. It's not about shooting people, or standing over people, or bashing people.

There are some people on this thread who fair dinkum need to pull there heads in. Wishing death on people, laughing at someone accidentally shooting themselves in the face....come on guys. Grow the * up.

I really hope the blokes on this thread are just a misrepresented cross section of the community out there who have had the rough end of it, because as much as I know police will never be the darlings of the community

yet you resort to stereotyping ethical groups

Think about this guys, love them, hate them....if the police went away tomorow, how long would it be before it was complete and utter ******* anarchy on the streets?

Honestly do you expect people should just accept the police and never question them or have suspicions of them based on prior history of police brutality/corruption and racism?

Get your head out of the clouds police are there to serve, sadly a majority of them will abuse their position in the community and resort to unnecessary violence and racism like you have demonstrated in this thread.

And I'm not.

Yes you are

[QUOTE="RisingPhoenix, post: 36228023, member: 107764]
I just happen to find this notion that all cops are closet KKK scumbags just looking for there chance to waste them a black is an utterly offensive generalisation.[\QUOTE]

Just like your generalistation that I must be Aboriginal to have such a negative view of the police?

As is the 'why should we automatically just respect cops because they have on a uniform'? stuff. Shouldn't we show respect for all people, until it becomes clear that it's something which isn't deserved? Do police deserve to be automatically spat on, assaulted, called racist pig campaigners etc etc just for wearing a uniform?[\QUOTE]

Don't respect or trust the Police, that is what they have earnt from me . However I have never advocated violence or abuse towards them.

I am free to call you and them pigs.

Grow the **** up.[\QUOTE]

Same could be directed towards you

yet you resort to stereotyping ethical groups

Honestly do you expect people should just accept the police and never question them or have suspicions of them based on prior history of police brutality/corruption and racism?

Get your head out of the clouds police are there to serve, sadly a majority of them will abuse their position in the community and resort to unnecessary violence and racism like you have demonstrated in this thread.

A majority?

Do you actually have any evidence to support that claim?

This is why I think you have a chip on your shoulder mate.

Not your skin colour.

And if every encounter you have with police involves you calling them a pig etc, honestly mate, how do you think it's going to play out?

Get in the real world.

A majority?

Do you actually have any evidence to support that claim?

This is why I think you have a chip on your shoulder mate.

Not your skin colour.

And if every encounter you have with police involves you calling them a pig etc, honestly mate, how do you think it's going to play out?

Get in the real world.
Who said I called them pigs to their face, well known what the consequences are

Have a cry if you don't like people mistrusting and not respecting the police

And again you make an assumption that I must be aboriginal to harbour a difference view to your own.

You refuse to acknowledge your own racism

RisingPhoenix you demonstrate an impressive lack of self awareness, on one hand happy to stereotype all Muslims as bloodthirsty extremists or all Aborigines as having chips on their shoulder and yet you have thrown the toys completely out of the cot when someone tries to be the same with policeman.

For 3 months, the cops insisted that Brown died 35 feet away from Wilson's vehicle. But then quietly, it emerges that he actually died 153 feet away.

The press conference soon after the shooting:
At 1:14 he describes the entire scene from the car door to the shooting as approximately 35 feet.

But here's the police report. Brown's head is said to be 53 and a half feet from the place of the baseline measurement. The police car is about 200 feet from that baseline.

237B454A00000578-0-image-20_1416894119684.jpg

So why did they lie about the distance (Wilson continues to lie in his recent half a million dollar interview)? Doesn't quite fit with the official story if Brown had run so far and been chased by Wilson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RisingPhoenix you demonstrate an impressive lack of self awareness, on one hand happy to stereotype all Muslims as bloodthirsty extremists or all Aborigines as having chips on their shoulder and yet you have thrown the toys completely out of the cot when someone tries to be the same with policeman.

Sorry where did I say all Muslims were blood thirsty extremists and all aboriginals have chips on there shoulder?

If one clearly with one puts his head up however, am I not allowed to call him out? Give me a break.

Caustic you are a disgrace.

Sorry where did I say all Muslims were blood thirsty extremists and all aboriginals have chips on there shoulder?

If one clearly with one puts his head up however, am I not allowed to call him out? Give me a break.

Caustic you are a disgrace.
That would all be well and good if you didn't ask if I was an aboriginal first before declaring I had a chip on my shoulder

Because somehow to you my race was important , that makes you a racist and people have rightly called you out on it.

And get my user name right

That would all be well and good if you didn't ask if I was an aboriginal first before declaring I had a chip on my shoulder

Was I wrong?

It doesn't make me a racist to know there are plenty of angry, cop hating Aborigines out there - something you sound exactly like.

Hence why I asked...not because I think all Aborigines have a chip on there shoulder.

I'm right though aren't i?

It's ok to admit it.

And I'll do you a deal....when you stop calling me a pig, I'll get your username right.

How does that sound mate?

Was I wrong?

It doesn't make me a racist to know there are plenty of angry, cop hating Aborigines out there - something you sound exactly like.

Hence why I asked...not because I think all Aborigines have a chip on there shoulder.

I'm right though aren't i?

It's ok to admit it.

And I'll do you a deal....when you stop calling me a pig, I'll get your username right.

How does that sound mate?
Did you really post all of that?

Ignorance is bliss

And my skin colour/race has nothing to do with you or this thread.

And just quietly you're wrong about me

Lol - please. A lot people may have morals but there are a lot of animals in our society who have no understanding of the concept.
The overwhelming majority will keep living their lives, feeding their kids and watering their lawn as long as the rest of society is still functioning sans police.

I do concede that there will be a period where brutal community justice will be dealt out to anyone caught breaking the code.

The overwhelming majority will keep living their lives, feeding their kids and watering their lawn as long as the rest of society is still functioning sans police.

I do concede that there will be a period where brutal community justice will be dealt out to anyone caught breaking the code.
There is no such thing as community any more - I don't even know my next door neighbour's name.

Police are essential - government is essential.

There is no such thing as community any more - I don't even know my next door neighbour's name.

Police are essential - government is essential.

How much do we spend so that you don't have to say hello to your neighbor?

I know everyone around me because I smile and say hello, help out where I can and get help back in return. Life is pretty good.

for a civilisation that lasted a log time they did well without a police industry, not saying it was ideal but throwin an example of a society without one.

Nor did the Indigenous society required the police as well as many others, could mount an argument that it isn't required.

Last edited by a moderator:

A period?

Remove the police and who deals with the assaults, the rapes, the murders, the sexually abused kids, the thefts?

Who comes running when you have some predator coming through your daughters bedroom apartment window at 3 in the morning?

Who tries to find you a sense of justice after you have been king hit without provocation and left with an acquired brain injury by some rock ape who couldn't hold his drink?

Who will be the ones you depend on if some pack of meat heads next door decide they want to make you and your families life hell?

What if bikies or organised criminals try and extort you? Who do you call?

What if someone kills your wife?

Your child?

Your mother or father?

You guys have no idea how things would be without police.

Mad Max time I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back