FFA Cup Final – Adelaide Utd v Perth Glory Dec 16

Remove this Banner Ad

purchased 4 today myself.
if 7,000 have been sold so far on first day of release (and only to members) - expect good numbers from non-members - despite the time (Tuesday night) the game is getting close to Christmas, some people might already be on leave, it's a final and this will be heavily promoted over here.
will go close to selling out imo but just fall short of doing so.

Also the last day of the test match here lots of people have time off for that makes it easier to get to the cup final

Way too far away to predict, hope Adelaide win obviously but we could be out of form by then same goes with Perth. We always seem to beat them at home though...
We're undefeated in something like 21 cup games. I feel confident, but anything can happen

I've been hearing that Adelaide fans have been cashing in on a Glory offer for a purple shirt and a free ticket to get a ticket to the game and troll Perth fans.

They're not finished with filling the barrels it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been hearing that Adelaide fans have been cashing in on a Glory offer for a purple shirt and a free ticket to get a ticket to the game and troll Perth fans.

I don't think it's trolling, moreso trying to get in by any means necessary

When you consider theres quite a large number of our members who couldn't get a ticket id say its a smart move actually

Adelaide are a significantly better side than Perth.
What was it 2-0 last time?
Would be very surprised if it wasn't a 2 goal margin again.

:D, whilst I agree to an extent you will probably get hammered for saying that. Anything can happen on the night but I'm confident

:D, whilst I agree to an extent you will probably get hammered for saying that. Anything can happen on the night but I'm confident
perth will park the bus and hope for some love on the counter attack but they'll be pressed back that deep, and see so little of the ball it's hard to see them creating enough decent opportunities to beat us. we would have the be very wasteful.... (yes, we have been every game this season.... we're due not to be ;))

btw slightly off topic but how dodgy was their penalty against Sydney? (yes, and the one given against them)
don't think which of their players it was but it was a pathetic dive. hopefully they don't resort to that crap next Tuesday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back