Resource FFGenie 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimlock,

I'm unable to load any teams into FFGenie.
When using Team ID, I get "Could Not find the Round number in html"
When using login form I get "Couldn't find the login form"

Doesn't worki for DT or SC (haven't tried SB).

Any ideas?
Currently working it. For a workaround you'll have to add your players manually.

Hey Grimlock, just a quick question. I am having trouble updating my RDT team. Or any team actually. The response every time is "Couldnt find Round number".

Never had this issue before so thought i would run it by you and ask.

Thanks.

I don't seem to be able to update for round 3. Data file may be delayed by Sydney storms, if so no dramas. Just thought I'd let you know in case there was a glitch.

Hi guys I've just released FFGenie 2016.1

It's just the players, their positions and initial prices. The one change they have made is price rises start after Round 1, whereas it has always started after Round 3 in past years. FFGenie won't give you the breakevens for this because I won't know whether the formula they are using is the same until after the price rises are published after Monday.

Just a reminder this is just for the Virtualsports/Sportdeck version of DT and SuperCoach

http://www.ffgenie.com

Hi guys I've just released FFGenie 2016.1

It's just the players, their positions and initial prices. The one change they have made is price rises start after Round 1, whereas it has always started after Round 3 in past years. FFGenie won't give you the breakevens for this because I won't know whether the formula they are using is the same until after the price rises are published after Monday.

Just a reminder this is just for the Virtualsports/Sportdeck version of DT and SuperCoach

http://www.ffgenie.com
Hi Grimlock,
How can I update each week?
Data scrape doesn't work?
Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many thanks for this wonderful application which makes fantasy AFL so much more pleasant!

Unfortunately in the current version (2016.2), I am getting an error when I try to do something which interacts with the Vitual Sports site.

Game Type = Super Coach

Data Scrape from VS website -> Update Last Round -> enter my login and password -> error
User Teams -> enter my login and password -> Update -> error

My username and password does work at the http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/ website

com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.FailingHttpStatusCodeException: Too much redirect for http://www.heraldsun.com.au/login?nk=366b27fa682d75220bad234a5fd8a955-1459767552
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.loadWebResponseFromWebConnection(WebClient.java:1321)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.loadWebResponseFromWebConnection(WebClient.java:1339)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.loadWebResponseFromWebConnection(WebClient.java:1339)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.loadWebResponse(WebClient.java:1198)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.getPage(WebClient.java:307)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.getPage(WebClient.java:376)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.getPage(WebClient.java:361)
ffg.util.login.VSPageRetriever.<init>(VSPageRetriever.java:32)
ffg.util.login.SCPageRetriever.<init>(SCPageRetriever.java:19)
ffg.game.vs.VSGameType$2.getVSPageRetriever(VSGameType.java:140)
ffg.entity.UserTeams.loadFromLogin(UserTeams.java:511)
ffg.entity.UserTeams.refreshFromLogin(UserTeams.java:815)
ffg.entity.UserTeams.refreshUserTeam(UserTeams.java:794)
ffg.gui.UserTeamsDialog$UserTeamTypePanel.refresh(UserTeamsDialog.java:1642)
ffg.gui.UserTeamsDialog$LoginPanel.refresh(UserTeamsDialog.java:1818)
ffg.gui.UserTeamsDialog$11.run(UserTeamsDialog.java:1076)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

How can I get the Supercoach round 4 or 5 stats file? If I update from the website I can only get round 1, data scrape from VS website currently puts up a message saying "Expecting round 2, website only has round 5 .....", and update all button is greyed out.

My RDT is OK, but for some reason my SC file didn't save after round 2, hence my not having SC up-to-date.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
grimlock Mate, I can't seem to get the stats fiel d/l'd. It keeps saying "Incompatible stats file. Current game type "VDT" does not match saved game type "Super Coach" ", even though it's and RDT game.

Is there anywhere to d/l stats?

Hi,

I've stuffed up the upload, I've uploaded the SC file accidentally to the RDT folder. I will fix it but don't have access to the FFGenie servers from work. I'll do it sometime later tonight with the latest Round as well.

Hi grimlock any advice on this?

In addition to the below, Import stats "From Website" returns round 1 stats, and I don't have a file to use "From File".

Many thanks for this wonderful application which makes fantasy AFL so much more pleasant!

Unfortunately in the current version (2016.2), I am getting an error when I try to do something which interacts with the Vitual Sports site.

Game Type = Super Coach

Data Scrape from VS website -> Update Last Round -> enter my login and password -> error
User Teams -> enter my login and password -> Update -> error

My username and password does work at the http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/ website

com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.FailingHttpStatusCodeException: Too much redirect for http://www.heraldsun.com.au/login?nk=366b27fa682d75220bad234a5fd8a955-1459767552
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.loadWebResponseFromWebConnection(WebClient.java:1321)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.loadWebResponse(WebClient.java:1198)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.getPage(WebClient.java:307)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.getPage(WebClient.java:376)
com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.WebClient.getPage(WebClient.java:361)
ffg.util.login.VSPageRetriever.<init>(VSPageRetriever.java:32)
ffg.util.login.SCPageRetriever.<init>(SCPageRetriever.java:19)
ffg.game.vs.VSGameType$2.getVSPageRetriever(VSGameType.java:140)
ffg.entity.UserTeams.loadFromLogin(UserTeams.java:511)
ffg.entity.UserTeams.refreshFromLogin(UserTeams.java:815)
ffg.entity.UserTeams.refreshUserTeam(UserTeams.java:794)
ffg.gui.UserTeamsDialog$UserTeamTypePanel.refresh(UserTeamsDialog.java:1642)
ffg.gui.UserTeamsDialog$LoginPanel.refresh(UserTeamsDialog.java:1818)
ffg.gui.UserTeamsDialog$11.run(UserTeamsDialog.java:1076)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Your internet connection must have a cached version or something.

You can download the file directly at http://ffgenie.com/stats/2016/SC/SC-R4.ffz
and then use the "Import stats from file..." menu item under the "Actions" menu

Replace SC with RDT for dream team and also use the corrext round number

Thank you for this awesome resource Grimlock!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back