Remove this Banner Ad

Stormer

Club Legend
Jul 24, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
You guys have 2 days to tell me whether you want to keep your players or not. If you do you will not be entered into the draft.

Boncer has heavily objected. We'll just make it that he gets to keep his team since no one else replied that they wanted to keep their team.

Actually no, i'm reversing it. Freo ARE GOING to be in the draft.

Bonce objects to every thing that wont boost his ego
Who the **** are you
Actually no, i'm reversing it. Freo ARE GOING to be in the draft.
No their not. Freo dont have a coach if they're in the draft.
I dont have time to draft and I think the whole competition is pointless if we have to re-start just because the bloke who runs it doesn't like "some" of his players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im the V-bombers fast bowler but my name was already taken here
If your not Ross I repeat. Who the **** are you?

huh? I thought there was an option?

If there is, I'm out. I wanna keep my youngins

Nope. No choice, Admins making sure the games run to his likeing. To hell with whats actually good for the game.

If your not Ross I repeat. Who the **** are you?

Nope. No choice, Admins making sure the games run to his likeing. To hell with whats actually good for the game.
Calm down Boncer. Dude, stormer gave us a choice 4 the draft and majority voted 4 it.
Btw FOLEY!!!!!

The only reason he gave us the choice was so he could make his side better. He also gave us a choice if we wanted to abstain from the draft. I choose to and suddenly he's changed his mind again.

The only reason he gave us the choice was so he could make his side better. He also gave us a choice if we wanted to abstain from the draft. I choose to and suddenly he's changed his mind again.
agreed. should have an abstain option

Wateva, dude he gave us an option and it was voted 4 by most ppl and most of the ppl who didn't get their way just accepted it, and anyway Stormer's doin an awesome job and wouldve had 2 put heaps of effort into this comp. Btw Boncer, i thought u said u were leaving this comp

It's simple. Don't like something then leave.
Randomized lists work a lot better, becuase the player ranking aren't nessecarily the true rankings of players. I bet we get to round 10 of the draft and the rest is simmed cos Stormer doesn't want to post a list of remaining players or similar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back