Competition FFL trial season

Remove this Banner Ad

...I don't get it Craegus. :confused:

Andonis, Andonis, Andonis *shakes head* it is so simple, Cat jokingly put down my meme so I made it as though it hurt me, but then actually answered the statement made. ("oh so you don't like my bragging *sadface which turns into a big grin* but yeah she is happy with my accomplishments")

images

Seeing as we're going for twelve teams, here's another entry...

TEAM NAME: Kanto Arcanines
TEAM ORIGINS: Kanto is the region that Pokemon Red/Blue and Yellow takes place in, and Arcanine is a Pokemon.

Team Name: Olympus FC (The Bloods)
Origin: Based off the "Percy Jackson" book series, which is based around Greek mythology (all the gods live on Olympus), the Olympus FC are known as the bloods because the main character is a half blood (half human, half god).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With 12 teams signed up I guess we can move forward. Details of how the league will run are in the second post of this thread.

Andonis1997, craegus, TheDoctor11, akkaps, Omegaville, ThunderPower_14, Bryce_Jersey17, Eagleoz83, Mr Zero and Aenimence there are no issues with your team names and you have all been accepted in to the FFL.
I'm hoping to kick this off late next week, so if you could get your designs to me by Thursday at the latest it would be appreciated. If this is a problem, please let me know.

The following criteria is also requested of your designs.
  • Two submissions need to be sent, one for home design and one for away design - both on the one. Logos, mascots, etc are not required.​
  • Each jumper must contain the FFL logo (Full size logo here, however the colours can be modified to suit the jumper.)​
  • Jumper sponsors must be associated with the fictional place.​
The Federation of fictional realms thanks you in advance for your support.

Q: sponsors

Example: Bethesda developed/published Skyrim, so they're eligible for sponsorship, but say, 'Fly Emirates', can't be? Or only in-realm companies?

I'm probably gonna cut the Bloods out of my entry, is that still alright Broken?

When you say Two submissions need to be sent, one for home design and one for away design - both on the one,​
Does that mean So Home & Away cannot be on the one design?​
Yes, as the home and away will be going head to head I'd prefer two seperate designs for each.
Hey Broken, is it alright if I localise the Kanto Arcanines to just Cinnabar Island?
If it's the same reference I can't see a problem.
Q: sponsors

Example: Bethesda developed/published Skyrim, so they're eligible for sponsorship, but say, 'Fly Emirates', can't be? Or only in-realm companies?
In realm is ideal, but anything associated with the game would be ok. For instance the Sith Lightning could use the Star Wars logo as a sponsor.
Can I just use Greek companies? Seeing as Atlantis is "Greek"?
As Atlantis is a mythical place sponsor would be hard, so I'd ok this if you can be creative with it, like a company for water pumps or scuba gear.
Unfortunately I wont be able to get my design to you till Sunday 15th. My internet is being fixed (this is on my phone)...
If nobody objects this should be fine.
I'm probably gonna cut the Bloods out of my entry, is that still alright Broken?
So it's just Olympus FC? No problem if that's the case.

I hope that covers them all :)

[...]The Markarth Football Club officially announced, via their Twitter account, 'Black Briar Mead' as one of their innagural sponsors. The new deal will see the meadery's logo grace the front of the Rams' jumpers for the next two years.[...]

IMCrI.png

In other club news, a leaked image of an FFL crest on an internet message board (pictured above), is rumored to contain the club's new colours. It's been met with mixed reviews.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back