Discussion FGD Convention

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the hell is Horse Swagger???

And oh yeah St Mark, the MCC wont be suspicious when I ask for 20 passes :p

Anyway, what game are we all feeling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less beer in the MCC.

Also wouldn't it be logical for it to be a game outside of Victoria? This kind of attendance bolstering tactic is why I'm sometimes mistaken for a relative of Andrew Demetriou. That and my weight and toad-like skin.
Who the hell is Horse Swagger???

And oh yeah St Mark, the MCC wont be suspicious when I ask for 20 passes :p

Anyway, what game are we all feeling?
But can't you just picture us all huddled in the MCC library, flicking through the archives with gay abandon as discuss and dissect the uniforms of yesteryear?

But can't you just picture us all huddled in the MCC library, flicking through the archives with gay abandon as discuss and dissect the uniforms of yesteryear?
The concerning part is yes, yes I can.

I think the second great FGD meet-up saw us all at the MCG museum and we pretty much spent it talking about the inaccurate reproductions. That and jew-jew lips Hayden's appearance.

We were also quizzed how we all knew each other. A bloke from Geelong, a guy from Melbs, two West Aussies living in different states... this old bloke was baffled and confused and probably jumped to a sex-chatroom conclusion when we umm'ed and arr'ed on how we knew each other...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back