Portfolio Fictional Superleague

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

honestly, it's pretty uncreative.
most of the look like they'd fit into an AFL merger portfolio IMHO.
pretty good though.

i like how you finish a portfolio completely before posting it, but at the same time it's a bit of a let down, unlike Bryce's NEAFL portfolio, where you're waiting patently for the next really cool design, you crawl through this once, and that's it.

not trying to be rude with either, and i'm really guilty of being unoriginal, just look at everything i've done so far, but keep trying to push it a little, just like with the shorts on that template, that's pretty cool.

pretty good though.

i like how you finish a portfolio completely before posting it, but at the same time it's a bit of a let down, unlike Bryce's NEAFL portfolio, where you're waiting patently for the next really cool design, you crawl through this once, and that's it.

not trying to be rude with either, and i'm really guilty of being unoriginal, just look at everything i've done so far, but keep trying to push it a little, just like with the shorts on that template, that's pretty cool.

I always try to keep realism in my work. I don't believe that graphic design should come ahead of a REAL footy jumper. I'm a footy fan first, designer third or fourth.

pretty good though.

OH, and if you think i'm uncreative, follow the link in the OP and read my history of this league

I always try to keep realism in my work. I don't believe that graphic design should come ahead of a REAL footy jumper. I'm a footy fan first, designer third or fourth.

just little things like on that away kit make it more creative, and not just a bunch of recolours.

OH, and if you think i'm uncreative, follow the link in the OP and read my history of this league
oh come on, i'm here to put of reading my book from school and you want me to read all that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back