Field of Duds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haychf said:
any way darth, could we please have an update on the team?! wen ur ready of coarse! cheers mate!
B: David Bourke (C) Paul Bulluss Craig Biddiscombe

HB: Adam Houlihan Royce Vardy Ezra Poyas

C: Aaron Fiora (VC) Ben Moore Justin Blumfield

HF: Billy Nichols Aaron James Clay Sampson

F: Justin Plapp Matthew Manfield Robert Powell

R: Pat Steinfort Simon Fletcher Clinton King

I/C: Paul Hudson Damien Ryan John Rombotis Ashley Blurton

Em Ben Marsh James White Andrew Mills

have posted it on the main board
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142869

sante2003 said:
Man..............why do we have such a bad record of drafting and trading for players....its atrocious

Because until Miller, nobody, I mean nobody, had a flippin idea. When we got a half decent player, it was by pure luck. Look at our form in the draft. How many of our first picks, have gone on and done anything.

For to long, to many people in the footy dept, have been paid for skills they haven't got. For example, if we the mug punter in the outer can see these blokes are no good, why can't the coaching STAFF. Do they watch the game with their eyes shut ( We know T.Jewell did)?

sexy_stevie said:
Nah no chance of that, the only player I follow is Steven McKee and I will follow him no matter what team he plays for even if he goes back to Myrtleford I will intend to follow him, because I believe in him...

He is a great player beyond what anyone give him credit for and he is a great person and I live to spread the world of the wonderful person that I know.

And besides..... McKee was never delisted from Richmond, he chose to leave to get better opportunities.

What chasing coin???

sante said:
man.......we have the worst trading/drafting period over the last 7 years.

You could put a team like that together for all teams though.

D. Metropolis, T.Carroll, G.Harding
A.Donnelly, D.Antonowicz, K.Green
J.Crabb, M.Merenda, J.Humm
D.Haynes, S.Cummings, C.Rintoul
M.Collica, T.Wilson, M.O'Brien
D.Sierakowski, P.Read, M.Prior
K.Munro, L.Bellotti, D.Adkins, B.Hill

... and the Eagles are destined for a grand final in most people's minds. It is the nature of a draft system that more than half will be duds.

i no these guts are a little bit past the five years but do the names Jamie Elliot, Todd Breman and Mark Mcqueen send chills down anyone elses spins

Belated LMAO @ this thread.

LMAO @ Steve McKee helping this person in deep depression and getting deep throat in exchange.

LMAOOOO @ Luscious Wayne.

LMAOOOO @ the change of heart from the stalker "he was the ONLY person that made me feel like life was worth living. I would NEVER be the person I am today without him and I owe him the world" to "Myrtleford! ******** I'm not going down to Myrtleford to watch that dud!"

LMAOOO @ "Steven is far from a dope, he is intellegent" - I suppose he did wait until the stalker was 16 before giving her one.

LMAO @ Collingwood's 2002 success.

LMAO @ Stevie McKee encouraging car accident victims by showing them videos of his football career - proving that having no coordination in your arms and legs does not stop you from having a career as a professional sportsman.

jake said:
Belated LMAO @ this thread.

LMAO @ Steve McKee helping this person in deep depression and getting deep throat in exchange.

LMAOOOO @ Luscious Wayne.

LMAOOOO @ the change of heart from the stalker "he was the ONLY person that made me feel like life was worth living. I would NEVER be the person I am today without him and I owe him the world" to "Myrtleford! ******** I'm not going down to Myrtleford to watch that dud!"

LMAOOO @ "Steven is far from a dope, he is intellegent" - I suppose he did wait until the stalker was 16 before giving her one.

LMAO @ Collingwood's 2002 success.

LMAO @ Stevie McKee encouraging car accident victims by showing them videos of his football career - proving that having no coordination in your arms and legs does not stop you from having a career as a professional sportsman.

PHARKIN CRACK UP MATE :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LAFFIN.OoOo

I remember being off my nut for much of this thread.

lmao@McKee being and accident victim predator.

(known for lurking at accident "Black Spots)

Talk about deja vu - JohnF, Ox and Jakey on one thread doing what they do best lol. Nasty little boys :D

You can't put James White on that list IMO. Didn't he walk out of the club and quit footy himself? Never got a chance to prove what a dud he was or could have been. Smart too i reckon - i wouldn't want to be associated with that lot either ;)

he did walk out froars, but then changed his mind came back and played a couple of senior games before being delisted. at least that is how i remember it.

Darth_Tiger said:
he did walk out froars, but then changed his mind came back and played a couple of senior games before being delisted. at least that is how i remember it.

Walked out preseason. Saved Ray Hall's career too, we had to delist one player and it was going to be Ray ... until White chose a quiet life.

Darth_Tiger said:
Something to pass the time in the off season, and hell why not wallow in our misery? Lets pick the worst 22 players of the last say five years, so that everyone can participate (and also to keep it managable since if we make it longer there will be way too many candidates). i'm happy to be a bit flexible so we can consider anyone from the geishen era onwards. the players nominated have to actually have played in the position (not neccesarily in the seniors) and the more potential tag the player carried the better.

here is my attempt....

The Field of DUDS....

B: David Bourke Paul Bulluss Craig Biddiscombe
HB: Adam Houlihan Royce Vardy Ezra Poyas
C: Aaron Fiora Ben Moore Justin Blumfield
HF: Billy Nichols Aaron James Ben Hollands
F: Justin Plapp Matthew Manfield Robert Powell
R: Pat Steinfort Simon Fletcher Clinton King
I/C: Paul Hudson Ben Marsh James White Andrew Mills

now thats a lot of duds!!!

that's a bit harsh on Fiora..he's not in the worst 22.

There's a longer line for this contest than for the free U2 tickets

read the whole thread. i never said he was the worst i based the team on unfulfilled potential which before he left richmond he was right up there.

LMAO

Possible duds ended up taking a similar route to this thread didnt it.
All i was trying to do was label afew rookies:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back