Multiplat FIFA 14

Remove this Banner Ad

The PS3 version is filled with flaws/scripting which detract from the game.

I have learned not to get angry at the game because of this. None of it should even happen though.

Yes it sucks that we are accustomed to it, for a first entry into next gen it's good not great. Will look forward to the next one.

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
The higher you go the better players are at Run run run... Online seriously needs yellow cards, and fatigue to actually count. The whole health and fitness cards just let people go manic in games with consequence. Key to a good squad is Speed, Long shots, and shooting
You are completely wrong. Play more, get in higher divs. People like me will pass you into oblivion ;) .

I love the gameplay on this game, but because I mainly play UT the market+connectivity has ruined it for me. But once I actually get into a game this FIFA is easily the best one. Also, scripting is just placebo....

Kaan

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
So the game decided I was winning too many games (top of the EPL at mid season) and now everything is extremely unresponsive and I'm losing 3-0/4-0 left right and centre.

Can't even string three passes together. Absolute bullshit.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Prob when I'll get a PS4.

Silly me.

That's my plan too.

I still can't see any call to get a PS4 but I'll also be damned if my next FIFA isn't next gen and bought on launch day...

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
That's my plan too.

I still can't see any call to get a PS4 but I'll also be damned if my next FIFA isn't next gen and bought on launch day...
I just see no desire to get it now. There aren't really many games out that are appealing. I don't play that much any more anyway and it's mainly with mates, so it isn't a priority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
I just see no desire to get it now. There aren't really many games out that are appealing. I don't play that much any more anyway and it's mainly with mates, so it isn't a priority.

Do you want to be friends?

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
If you think FIFA 14 is a piece of crap, wait til you play the World Cup version. Gameplay feels like they took a backwards step in every aspect.
If you bought the World Cup version you deserve every piece of bad gameplay you get.

Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Anyone tried the World Cup mode EA added for free - 557 Meg. Brazils main stadium (forgot the name), all 32 licensed World Cup kits and official match day ball. I have the PS3 World Cup game but this mode is great for those on next gen who wanted to play a WC mode and credit to EA for including it and for free.

PS there's no tournament mode only friendly matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back