PS4 FIFA 15 League/Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

The first game, I couldn't find the rhythm. Good goal from the set piece and the penalty I didn't even press tackle.... But you take them when you can.
2nd game I was lucky with the red card but I just went to sleep and you made me pay. I knew what was coming with both goals but couldn't stop them.

Man, that first penalty was bullshit too. I'm sure like everyone here though, you take them if you get them. The red card in the second was deserved. As soon as I pushed pass, i knew you were going to steal it but I couldn't get there in time to tackle you properly. If Southampton didn't have Clyne/Bertrand/Mane/Elia, I'd be down the river without a paddle because their pace is just so crucial for me.

Even if I win my three catch up games on you, I'd still be four points behind but it's Lazio you gotta worry about now. They are 7 points behind with 4 games behind.

Yeah penalties are soft in this game but you do take them when you can. The worst penalties are the one's where the striker takes a fresh airy and kicks the defender then goes to ground.

Last edited:

Roma 1 - AC Milan 3
Destro-----Abate
------------Menex
------------Mexes

Too good in that second game mate, just couldnt get anything going. Nice work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Results from earlier in the day:

Atletico Madrid 1 v 0 Fiorentina
Turan

Fiorentina 3 v 2 Atletico madrid
Cuadrado(F)
Griezmann
Gomez (F)
Rodriguez
Fernandez (F)

Good games mate, your quality. Looking forward to playing you in the premier league

I'm back lads.

I assume everyone is waiting to play me?

Anyone up for a game at about 3?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back