Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, if you think this looks the same as two years ago you need to get your eyes checked.

I'm always down for sinking the boots into EA, but graphics is the one thing that has significantly improved.

Not a good enough upgrade graphically

Next gen has been s**t so far. I'm yet to see any amazing graphics that are a step up
Which games would you consider have been upgraded enough graphically? If there is one thing you can't hit EA for, it's the graphics on their games.

Yet to see a game that screams "NEXT GEN IS HERE"

Honestly, if you think this looks the same as two years ago you need to get your eyes checked.

I'm always down for sinking the boots into EA, but graphics is the one thing that has significantly improved.

It's a bit better, but it's nothing special. Still looks very similar and not something to write home about

Groupie_ that'd be because the step up from PS3 to PS4 is a lot less 'noticeable' graphically than the step up from PS2 to PS3.

Both are HD, both involve high-detailed 3d renderings... even as a gaming layman I think that this next-gen upgrade is more about processor gruntwork and memory than on-screen gloss.

Yep, Web app on the 17th.

Does anyone know if there are any rules against opening packs on multiple accounts and then trading the profits back onto one account? Got 3 accounts I could use to open packs.

Does anyone know if there are any rules against opening packs on multiple accounts and then trading the profits back onto one account? Got 3 accounts I could use to open packs.
On FIFA 13 I had roughly 6-7 accounts with codes on them, transferred across, etc. Didn't get caught for it.

Yet to see a game that screams "NEXT GEN IS HERE"

It's a bit better, but it's nothing special. Still looks very similar and not something to write home about

You probably won't see that title for the next 1-2 years at least. PC is far ahead of the consoles at this stage. When the PS3 was released they were evenly on par.

what would be the process for having multiple accounts?
is it just multiple orgin accounts? or do you have to have different emails, PSN's?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try this link and take it in store.

http://catalogues.dicksmith.com.au/...--grab-a-great-footy-deal/14096353108100.html

Like I said to my mate, cancel the UT pre order and spend the money you're saving on premium packs where you're more likely to get something good ;)

Yeah, I followed this advice and cancelled my UT preorder at JB. I work at a HN so got them to hold me one at the DSE price and I'll get it once it arrives. Had F14 a day or so early last year with the same method.

what would be the process for having multiple accounts?
is it just multiple orgin accounts? or do you have to have different emails, PSN's?
You need multiple PSN/XBL accounts that have played UT with to claim the loyalty packs (And it's before a certain date to prevent people spamming out accounts), so you've probably missed the boat.

so what do you actually get in these loyalty packs?
because you can't buy fifa points until the games out.. do you sell or discard what won't be worth anything and then use those coins to find a cpl of bargains?

this is my first UT from the start and I'm not sure what's a good strategy to take?

so what do you actually get in these loyalty packs?
because you can't buy fifa points until the games out.. do you sell or discard what won't be worth anything and then use those coins to find a cpl of bargains?

this is my first UT from the start and I'm not sure what's a good strategy to take?
I can't remember, but it's just some basic packs. Maybe a non rare gold pack or something can't remember. Enough to get a couple of k together.

You can get fifa points if you get the early release.

If you are planning to open packs on release then it really doesn't matter what you do on the web app. If you aren't then you need to try and get some coins together by trading +packs on web app probably to make your first team while everyone is cheap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back