Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Love how they replicate my least favourite thing about the real life game. People falling over and stopping the game every 17 seconds.

I swear keepers are either amazing or just terrible on this. The amount of times they get beaten at their near post is crazy.
Any tips on free kicks? I used to be alright but now I'm just hitting them right into the wall.
PS4 by the way.

Getting rid of the 5 min quit rule in seasons is one of the worst things EA have done in recent years.

Pretty much ruins the mood when the other guy wont accept a mutual quit and you have to play a laggy game.

So just hold up and the direction you wanna go? No finesse/placement button?
Don't even know if you can use that actually when taking a FK.
Maybe I'm not putting enough power in it too.
Right footer on the right side of the box. Hold LB/L1, hold the analog stick directly up, face just to the right of the right post and power it up until the start of the last bar, or around there. Working perfectly for me, had some stunners in Pro Clubs. Hopefully I explained that well enough, give it a go in the arena first.

Getting rid of the 5 min quit rule in seasons is one of the worst things EA have done in recent years.

Pretty much ruins the mood when the other guy wont accept a mutual quit and you have to play a laggy game.

If they had proper match making this wouldn't be an issue in the first place too.

Played a season match just before Sunderland v Swansea, after being 3-0 up after 35mins game finished 4-4! Absolutely lost it when they equalised 88th min to make it 4-4.
Loving the passing a lot more on 15 at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought I might post this here as well seeing as it seems like a problem with Fifa, anyone had similar issues?

Not when you're on the US account and split it with a mate. Like I said $30 a game, + its on my PS4 and I don't need discs, and the new preloading feature. Works exactly the same as normal too.

Although Im having a problem right now :p Usually when I go to library and click a game thats not on my HDD it takes me to a page which has a download option, when I'm clicking Fifa 15 it takes me to the page but only says buy and lets me buy it again, but I've already bought it just haven't downloaded it yet.

Any one had an issue like this before? pretty ******* annoying.
Still ****ed :( even if I wanted to buy it again (which I dont...) it says We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time (E-82000113). When I google that error code it says its a PSN issue, reckon that could be stopping me from downloading Fifa too?

Probably gonna return this.

same old s**t overpowered black man who has 99 pace.

ah the day when pace isnt the most important stat in fifa that will be the day.
You shouldn't get ripped up through the middle with pace.

Tip to survive (this is how I choose my players with regards to pace in my basic 4-4-2 set up):
  • Strikers >75 pace, >70 shooting, >70 physical
  • CM >65 pace, >60 shooting, >55 defending, > 70 passing
  • LM/RM >85 pace, >65 shooting, >70 dribbling
  • CB >65 pace, >70 physical, >70 defending
  • LB/RB >75 pace, >60 defending, >60 passing
Items in bold means it is pivotal.

Myself, predominantly playing through the wings found these prerequisites vital in the following scenarios. Note I'll be using XBOX 360 controls.

Attack from last line of defense(up the wings):
  • Throw it out to one of the LB/RB and charge up one of the wings. The >75 pace means you should be able to have some explosiveness when coming out of defense. Always look to draw a defender in front of you, dig a quick pass into a CM in the middle and run on (LB+A). Then give a through ball (Y) back to the LB/RB, this is why the >70 passing from a CM is pivotal to stick some great through balls and ensure the LB/RB has the best opportunity to out-run the defender he just snuck behind (when he drew the defender and passed the ball and ran on).
  • Your LB/RB has now beaten about 3 opposing players and only has one or two more to beat and is about 2/3 way up the pitch. You can now do the same pass in board to a LM/RM and receive the 'one-two'. With the LM/RM, out-run or dribble around the remaining defenders on the same wing, run the remainder of the wing and cross it into the middle. Do whatever you have to get the LM/RM at the end of the wing, with enough space to cross it into the middle. Whether that is skill moves, or a couple of more 'one-twos', it doesn't matter. Although the 'one-twos' is most easiest to execute, nothing beats the feeling of dancing around defenders. This is where the 85 pace and 70 dribbling is most effective.
  • Now the finishing. Your striker has to be quick enough to follow this quick game style down the pitch, which is why the 75 pace is recommended. He should be up in the box, or will get to the cross in time to get the ball in the back of the net. Cross the ball in (X), and tap shoot (B) to ensure the volley/header doesn't go over the bar. Ensure when you tap shoot (B), you aim for either side of the keeper (LS) because you don't want it going straight at him. The best strikers have >70 physical and can get over the top of the defenders to get the ball in the back of the net. If you're absolutely dominating, why not try some scissor kicks and bicycles? To do this, shoot whilst holding LT so it would be (LT+B). Goal? Yes - Well done. No - Follow the rest of this.
  • Has the ball spilled out the back to the other wing? - Your other LM/RM will be there in plenty of space outside of the box. Either run down the remainder of the wing and cross it in again. Or cut in and finesse around the keeper (RB+B)
  • Has the CB managed to head it out of the box and into the middle about 30 yards out? - Your CM's and LB/RB will be there, either have a long shot or pass it back out to the wings to cross it in.
Read the text and then look at this diagram to make sense of the player movements. The orange is your team and the red is the opposition. Straight lines with arrows means where the player is moving. Dotted lines means the path the ball is taking from a pass.
24vqwki.png

Attack from last line of defence (slice the middle):
  • Throw it out to one of the LB/RB and charge up one of the wings. The >75 pace means you should be able to have some explosiveness when coming out of defense. Always look todraw a defender in front of you, dig a quick pass into a CM in the middle and run on (LB+A). Then give a through ball back to the LB/RB, this is why the >70 passing from a CM is pivotal to stick some great through balls and ensure the LB/RB has the best opportunity to out-run the defender he just snuck behind (when he drew the defender and passed the ball and ran on).
  • You're now about halfway down the pitch and near the sideline. If you look at your radar, you'd notice all of the opposing defenders have drifted across towards the ball and you will most likely have your other LM/RM in heaps of space, with your other LB/RB right behind him. Look to do some quick one touch passing (A) through the middle, only passing when it's a certainty your player is going to end up with the ball. The more direct, the better. So look at getting it into your CM, then passing it up to a striker, passing it across to the other CM, then unleash the sweatiest of all through balls (Y) to the isolated LM/RM. If he isn't isolated, then pass (A) to the LM/RM, draw the defender, pass it back to the LB/RB and run on (LB+A), then unleash the sweaty through ball. The >85 pace will mean nobody should be able to catch him.
  • To finish, you could keep cutting in, all the way to the box and finesse around the keeper (RB+B), or run the length of the wing and cross it into your big men in the middle.
Read the text and then look at this diagram to make sense of the player movements. The orange is your team and the red is the opposition. Straight lines with arrows means where the player is moving. Dotted lines means the path the ball is taking from a pass.
14iigp1.png

I'll release my defensive tactics in the next couple of days, but for now, these attacks should get you a couple of goals.

Anyone wanna play co op with me?

Or have a pro team?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back