Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Downloaded the PES15 demo and man that game is trash, how badly has that series become?

The final product surely has to be better because it felt like I was playing FIFA 2002 on the ps2.

Ok after wrapping my head around the scouting thing it's not as bad as i made it seem.

how do you approach or pre-scout players that are coming out of contracts soon?
During the market when you click on them an option will be there to sign on a pre contract.

Need to be older than 23 though. I think it's 23.

Downloaded the PES15 demo and man that game is trash, how badly has that series become?

The final product surely has to be better because it felt like I was playing FIFA 2002 on the ps2.
I was excited about PES. Downloaded the demo, it was absolute trash. Looks worse than PES 14 did on 360/PS3.

During the market when you click on them an option will be there to sign on a pre contract.

Need to be older than 23 though. I think it's 23.

I don't remember that rule applying in game last title.

What I always do is have my scouts directives at 0-1 years left and age 18-28. And I nab anyone worth a bit regardless of playing them because it's free money down the track.

Tip is to try and keep as much wage as possible.

Decided to purchase the pc version earlier, have not had that much fun with it..... the game is lagging and loading super slow (it's most likely because my pc hovers somewhere in between the minimum and recommended system requirements - but the demo loaded and played almost flawlessly). The copyright screen pops up almost instantly and it acts like it's loading normally, then just as the EA Sports and Fifa 15 animation appears it starts to chug along at a slow pace. Then it spends an eternity (5+ minutes) on the Press Start screen. The main menu hub is a pain to move through when the game is like this, however every couple of restarts it does come good (i wish i didn't have to restart 4-5 times to be able to play a smooth game).

It felt good to FINALLY score a goal in the intro match, did so in the 53rd minute.... awesome thing was i scored again a minute later after the other team moved on from the kick off i intercepted it, sped down the pitch and scored again. Sadly Man City pegged 1 goal back in the 70th minute and i thought they were going to turn super human and over run me. Surprisingly after i switched to a defensive setup (close up shop hehehe) i was able to hold them off for a 2 - 1 win.

Started a player career, and was able to get amongst the action and score a goal as a RM in my first game.

I don't remember that rule applying in game last title.

What I always do is have my scouts directives at 0-1 years left and age 18-28. And I nab anyone worth a bit regardless of playing them because it's free money down the track.

Tip is to try and keep as much wage as possible.
Yeah it was in the last game.

I don't know, would have they? Just the first week or something?
I preordered at Big W. They had them on back order. Went and got it the other day and the code for the free God packs expires on the 25/09/14. Absolutely pissed off. Really struggling in FUT, don't have much coin to buy fitness cards and players. But hey my record is 5-2-5, which I'm happy with considering the scenario.

how do you approach or pre-scout players that are coming out of contracts soon?

Building on previous posts - don't forget to set your instructions to world class/first team quality etc, or you'll get a bunch of crap players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the online seasons.
Also glad that I am finally being rewarded for being quitted on.
I enjoy playing with Man Utd, the team is quite realistic. I am scoring heavily but also conceding a lot of goals.
Anyone out there keen for a game add me on PSN "deanomac23"

Scraped into the Capital Cup final after breaking the deadlock against West Ham in the 90th minute of game two. Absolutely buzzing - the game does a sensational job of building tension.

I'm going to make it my objective to sign Pogba. Kid is an absolute beast in the middle of the park.

I went to sign him, value was at 23m which I thought was reasonable. Go to offer 25m and I get told Barca have bought him for 23m.

I cried.

I went to sign him, value was at 23m which I thought was reasonable. Go to offer 25m and I get told Barca have bought him for 23m.

I cried.

I have noticed a fair bit of this happening.

You can have a bloke in your shortlist and in 14 you'd get notified that another club was sniffing and have an opportunity to bid. Now you get told an offer has been accepted and the club won't deal as they've accepted another bid. Is certainly a facet of career I hope is fixed via update.

On that, any ideas when the first squad update is out? Or has it been and I missed it?

Picked this up today for $68, price matched at EB.
I got a slip inside the case for 15 free gold FUT packs.

Yeah, everyone did
I thought it was for pre-orders only but that may be something completely different – I just bought mine off the shelf at Target

I have noticed a fair bit of this happening.

You can have a bloke in your shortlist and in 14 you'd get notified that another club was sniffing and have an opportunity to bid. Now you get told an offer has been accepted and the club won't deal as they've accepted another bid. Is certainly a facet of career I hope is fixed via update.

On that, any ideas when the first squad update is out? Or has it been and I missed it?

Yeah I don't seem to get warned now that a player is being watched by another team.

Yeah I don't seem to get warned now that a player is being watched by another team.

It bugged me starting my first season because I always have a shortlist but purchase according to need to begin with. I had it happen when I sold Giroud and thought I'd go for Martial from Monaco as a project striker, literally as soon as Giroud left I made a bid of 5mil, they wanted 6mil, Southampton offered 5.8mil accepted so I offered 7mil.

No dice.

It's so annoying when the lineups are running across the bottom of the screen and it forces the game to lag.

Can it be turned off?
Yep, it's in the options. Scrolling lineups.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back