Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks great.

fifa-15-kingpower-leicester-city.jpg

Cute little stadium :) I like the lighting effect too, including the partial shadow on the ground from the sun shining through the windows.

Anyone else find it really boring how everyone tends to try to make the same FUT team?
I like trying to make different ones with obscure players
UT would be so much better if packs weren't a thing, everyone would have to earn their coins. For the first few months some would have Liga Portugesa, some would have Russian, etc. but instead everyone gives EA their micro transaction money and builds their bog standard BPL team.

This better be on PS3. FIFA has bored the s**t out of me the last year or so but this'll genuine make it a lot more fun. Long overdue considering EA's budgets and pissy little upgrades every year.

Anyone else find it really boring how everyone tends to try to make the same FUT team?
I like trying to make different ones with obscure players

Nearly every team I come up against is 433 lobbed through ball spam with a pacey front 3. It's why I usually only play single player seasons. Only time I like to play online is vs a mate who plays a 343 la liga/epl hybrid vs my 4231 bundesliga. We like to think we play beautifully too lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nearly every team I come up against is 433 lobbed through ball spam with a pacey front 3. It's why I usually only play single player seasons. Only time I like to play online is vs a mate who plays a 343 la liga/epl hybrid vs my 4231 bundesliga. We like to think we play beautifully too lol

Sounds good!
I'm trying to make silver only side now with 100 chemistry, bought Agbonlahor for 25,000 coins and made him my CAM
I have Emnes and Jerome as strikers, just need to get coins to buy the rest of the team.

I just shake my head when people get pissy when I score against them and they try and do the lob ball from half back trick.
Hope EA fixes that s**t

Sounds good!
I'm trying to make silver only side now with 100 chemistry, bought Agbonlahor for 25,000 coins and made him my CAM
I have Emnes and Jerome as strikers, just need to get coins to buy the rest of the team.

I just shake my head when people get pissy when I score against them and they try and do the lob ball from half back trick.
Hope EA fixes that s**t

The annoying thing is the through ball works. I can dominate play 60/40 and pepper their goal for zip only for a lucky sprayed clearance and through ball into a paddock for the standard pacey striker to run onto that my CBs have no hope in catching. I'm not really pro or anything, still need my gold team with 100 chem and I'm only just holding div 4 in sp season.

Last edited:
The annoying thing is the through ball works. I can dominate play 60/40 and pepper their goal for zip only for a lucky sprayed clearance and through ball into a paddock for the standard pacey striker to run onto that my CBs have no hope in catching. I'm not really pro or anything, still need my gold team with 100 chem and I'm only just holding div 4 in sp season.

Yeah that s**t is infuriating at times, cheap goals
I can't play single player very often because I find the CPU hard to play against, sometimes you can't get the ball of them.
At least playing against real people they will make mistakes or you can force them into making them.

Yeah that s**t is infuriating at times, cheap goals
I can't play single player very often because I find the CPU hard to play against, sometimes you can't get the ball of them.
At least playing against real people they will make mistakes or you can force them into making them.

That's why I'm stuck in div 4 lol. Too many 4+ star legendary games. One thing I do sometimes but it's cheap is forfeiting div 4 before the first game then winning or promo div 5 because it's worth about 5 grand :D

World class is fun because when I lose I feel it's often because I did something stupid but legendary difficulty is just unfair.

I can't see them not releasing it on 360 and ps3. There is still a market there and if that means removing some features, i'm sure they will do it.

They certainly will, and probably for a few years, but I doubt it'll be much more than a roster update.

They released FIFA 14 on PS2.

I've always wondered who has to go through and edit the stats, the new strips, generate new players and faces... surely it's the interns and new kids and there's a team of about four people working on it for about three weeks. I do think it's cool enough though considering it keeps people in South America et al happy. Plus FIFA on the first Xbox was pretty much the changer of my life, I still think that was when it was at its best. There was a real purity with it, it had a real atmosphere and I loved how every game would have a new feel to it (06 was wintery, wet, blue and 07 was like the afternoon's sun – both had this real nostalgia and melancholy to them though, I thought). It's all a bit dull these days.

Hopefully they keep the EPL stadium updates for current gen. What purpose would it serve making it next gen only? I mean would they be lured by Sony and Microsoft to? Hasn't the take up of those new consoles been pretty s**t (and rightfully so, the upgrades seem so minimal)? I mean if they didn't release World Cup 14 on those newies, it'd be a bold and quick change to desert PS3/360 and concentrate on the new ones in the space of... five months?

I've always wondered who has to go through and edit the stats, the new strips, generate new players and faces... surely it's the interns and new kids and there's a team of about four people working on it for about three weeks. I do think it's cool enough though considering it keeps people in South America et al happy. Plus FIFA on the first Xbox was pretty much the changer of my life, I still think that was when it was at its best. There was a real purity with it, it had a real atmosphere and I loved how every game would have a new feel to it (06 was wintery, wet, blue and 07 was like the afternoon's sun – both had this real nostalgia and melancholy to them though, I thought). It's all a bit dull these days.

Hopefully they keep the EPL stadium updates for current gen. What purpose would it serve making it next gen only? I mean would they be lured by Sony and Microsoft to? Hasn't the take up of those new consoles been pretty s**t (and rightfully so, the upgrades seem so minimal)? I mean if they didn't release World Cup 14 on those newies, it'd be a bold and quick change to desert PS3/360 and concentrate on the new ones in the space of... five months?
Could be wrong, but I think I read something about not having enough space on the current gen versions to fit all the stadiums on the game?

I've got no idea how game mechanics work, could be totally off track.

So they bring in all the smaller South American leagues like Chile, Colombia etc. but drop the best one in Brazil? :thumbsdown: Why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back