Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to make it my objective to sign Pogba. Kid is an absolute beast in the middle of the park.

Objective complete for me. Followed your advice, signed him in the January window for £25m, first game he scored 1 goal (30 yard top right screamer) and an assist, finished the game with a 9.6 rating.

He is a beast, so good to play with.

Is it possible to play one off exhibition games in Be a Pro mode?

I want to start a career but beforehand want to try out some single games in different positions to see what I like the most.

Very fun game. The physics engine is over the top but it makes for some hilarious moments, like the vine above.

HBK619 can line up scrolling be turned off if you've already started your season? Don't particularly want to have to do it before every game.
Yep, from the main menu, go to the Customise tab>Game Settings>Visual>Last option is Scrolling lineups. The change carries through all modes.

Is it possible to play one off exhibition games in Be a Pro mode?

I want to start a career but beforehand want to try out some single games in different positions to see what I like the most.

Very fun game. The physics engine is over the top but it makes for some hilarious moments, like the vine above.

If you just play a normal friendly match via kick-off (not Be a Pro) and then use the Player Lock function in the menu before you hit Play Match (it's next to team management etc.), then change the camera to "Pro", you can essentially simulate an exhibition game in control of one player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know im late to the party, but holy christ is it hard to defend in fifa 15 or is it just me?

I know im late to the party, but holy christ is it hard to defend in fifa 15 or is it just me?
It's extremely hard to defend.

If the other team get the ball on the counter, your defenders need at least 75 pace or you have to run the keeper out ASAP.

Any online pro clubs teams here?
If anyone needs a Joey Barton type defensive midfielder i'm your man.

In my career, 21 games into the season, sitting on top leading 2nd placed Newcastle by 3pts. RVP has been a standout player for me, currently 90 overall, 7 goals and 9 assists and has played pretty much every game.

And he asked to be transferred, the board have told me to sell him and his morale is 'leaving'. There was no way around to avoiding this, but on the plus side, he is 31 and his value sits at £48.5m :O, Real Madrid came in with a bid of £31.5m, going to milk them or Barca and try to get around £45m, I'd happily sell then.

Might then have a crack at getting Hummels or Strootman to partner the beast Pogba, or bring back Ronaldo :p, will probably be to expensive though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back