Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Started a season with Accrington Stanley. Managed to come third on legendary and sneak promotion from League 2. Shay Mccartan was top scorer. Honestly, if he gets injured my team suffers. I signed young free transfers Pedro Azogue and Gonzalez and they make up my midfield. I'd lost two other players because their loan deals had finished and I had no idea they were on loan.

Promoted a rookie defender with a lot of promise for League 1 and signed Reija on a free who is my best player. Also loaned Jack Clisby for the lols but he has been a good deputy.

Currently just outside a playoff spot with about 12 games left. I have no idea how I will last in the championship if I get there as the board gives me * all funds and wages.

Started a season with Accrington Stanley. Managed to come third on legendary and sneak promotion from League 2. Shay Mccartan was top scorer. Honestly, if he gets injured my team suffers. I signed young free transfers Pedro Azogue and Gonzalez and they make up my midfield. I'd lost two other players because their loan deals had finished and I had no idea they were on loan.

Promoted a rookie defender with a lot of promise for League 1 and signed Reija on a free who is my best player. Also loaned Jack Clisby for the lols but he has been a good deputy.

Currently just outside a playoff spot with about 12 games left. I have no idea how I will last in the championship if I get there as the board gives me **** all funds and wages.

Buy the financial takeover thing.

I finally pay the online fee get online up 3-1 after 40mins then I get logged out of ea now I can't get online at all. ******* campaigners sought your s**t out
And they give you a loss because of if, happen to me twice, up 4-0 and 2-0 but game severs logged me out. I log back in and they give me a loss 3-0 for both games, why do I even bother, EA game server makes online a horrible experience.

And they give you a loss because of if, happen to me twice, up 4-0 and 2-0 but game severs logged me out. I log back in and they give me a loss 3-0 for both games, why do I even bother, EA game server makes online a horrible experience.
Which is really ironic considering how much emphasis they put into UT which is an online experience.

I have multiple player career / manager career's happening at the same time. Going to concentrate on the Barcelona FC manager career for now as this one seems to be the most intense considering the strength of the team and the curve balls I have been dealt in recent matches. A lot of the star players have gone down with injury and will be out for weeks or several months, this timed in well with a lot of second string players begging to be played to prove themselves weeks before, so now they can show their stuff.

It's a tight battle between Barcelona and Real Madrid for top spot on the ladder, I recently played and beat them to overtake them and claim first place (1 point lead so far).

Played the game on and off for 8 hours today, concentrating on my Barcelona FC manager career (in part to rack up XP to the next level so I can acquire the 1500 point boost for 15 matches in FUT :D). Heading towards a tense finish, when I resumed my progress earlier today I was a little in front of my rivals, a few draws and losses later I had to fight back from 4th and a few points behind. I am now third (but on equal points with 1st and 2nd spot), don't think there are many games remaining, so I am hoping that I keep winning and the other teams lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still having problems with the servers, Does anyone else keep getting logged out of them ?
I only get matched with people from the Middle East so I had to turn off IP match making and now it's a lucky dip... what I wouldn't give for the occasional log out

My biggest gripe with the game mechanics right now is the weak ******* shots.

For some reason sometimes the players decide to just pass the ball into the goals...........................

It's an option in the EA Catalogue that you can use XP to buy (not real money thankfully)

It gives your club a 'financial takeover' and when you next reload your career you have a transfer budget of like £65 million

What did I just say?

Joined the Aus FIFA ps4 tournament. Playing with arsenal and won 4-3 forst game and drew 2-2 with a 90th minute equaliser with the handsome giroud so far in the group stage.

What group are you in?
I'm in group J.
Won my first two games fairly easily and thought my group would be a cake walk, unfortunately I've lost the next four badly :(
Got two more games to go, need to win and win big

Remove this Banner Ad

Back