Multiplat FIFA 15

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
******* s**t campaigner game, can't get away with anything fun on it. Career mode is rigged and online has ****** up servers. **** fifa i'd throw it like a frisbee if i wasn't so addicted.

I banned myself from playing it after two of my defenders and my goalkeeper all glitched out at different times in the space of 5 seconds to allow Remy (one of the best strikers in this game for some ****ed up reason) score an easy goal.

I don't think it's healthy for me to get this angry over a shitty computer game, so I just need to stop playing lol.

Oct 31, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So I just had another rage this time over the game making players make zero runs what so ever. i was on all out attack had Sturridge and Sterling on run behind the lines and they ******* stand next to you when you go forward.

So I just had another rage this time over the game making players make zero runs what so ever. i was on all out attack had Sturridge and Sterling on run behind the lines and they ******* stand next to you when you go forward.
Makes trying to make assists a pain in the arse.

Yeah the game has a problem where teammates love to run right next to you.

Especially because of how the first touch is, there can be a delay in passing and then you ******* pass it to someone who runs right next to you.

So stupid.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
So some problems that annoyed me/:

1- My striker is golden boot winner but no spot for him in team of the year
2 - My keeper came second in clean sheets but was in team of year
3 - in the cup final, it still has the EPL logo and not FA Cup or League Cup on shirts

Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon

3 - in the cup final, it still has the EPL logo and not FA Cup or League Cup on shirts
This always happens where the Goalkeeper of the Year is never the GK in the Team of the Year.

Boss Rarkley

Debutant
Aug 11, 2014
The Procrastination Station
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Everton
My issues with fifa 15 (yet its still better than studying)

I swear for every game I play on WC, my opponents goalkeeper is Neuer while mine does a Redmayne impression.

Defend perfectly, execute a tackle, the ball rolls to an opponent who hits it first time from well outside the box into the top corner.

Miss the most simple of passes whenever a breakaway or counter attack is one

(surely more i can't think of right now)

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Accrington are in the EPL! A stunning playoff final victory against Fulham where despite being down 1-0, we managed to equalise at the death and the proceed to score the winner deep into added on time in extra time!

Will probably have no funds though to stay up :(

Did also best United in the league cup final 2-1 also with a last gasp winner.

Would either be due to licensing or the shirts not being malleable enough to make such alternations, although they do have names and numbers on the back...

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Would either be due to licensing or the shirts not being malleable enough to make such alternations, although they do have names and numbers on the back...
Yeah possibly but still a little annoying.

Also tried to ask for more funds from the board but they denied my request as they had to see more from me despite being with the club for 3 seasons...

And when you check your career progress, all your stats have disappeared and only include current seasons.

Back