Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
I swear this game causes you to go on string of losses after going on good strong winning streak. I'm losing games by conceding soft penalties where my opponent runs into me when in the shooting animation and conceding cheap goals whilst dominsting my opponent in possession and shots only to hit the woodwork multiple times. I've hit the woodwork 20 times in my last 6 games losing each one by one goal. So frustrating.

Fifa rant over.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Disagree. Doesn't happen to me and I'm playing on legendary.
I swear this game causes you to go on string of losses after going on good strong winning streak. I'm losing games by conceding soft penalties where my opponent runs into me when in the shooting animation and conceding cheap goals whilst dominsting my opponent in possession and shots only to hit the woodwork multiple times. I've hit the woodwork 20 times in my last 6 games losing each one by one goal. So frustrating.

Fifa rant over.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Who does everyone rate as the best keeper in the game? I always struggle to score against De Gea.

Oct 31, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
One on One with keeper Navas running in to put liverpool into the champions league against spurs he goes to finesse into the bottom right corner opening up his body and..... KICKS IT ******* LEFT FOOTED OUT INTO MIDDLE OF ******* NOWHERE.

campaignerS

One on One with keeper Navas running in to put liverpool into the champions league against spurs he goes to finesse into the bottom right corner opening up his body and..... KICKS IT ******* LEFT FOOTED OUT INTO MIDDLE OF ******* NOWHERE.

campaignerS
Nothing worse than powering a shot and kicking it along the ground like an uncoordinated grade schooler.

treefingers

Cancelled
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So shattered, got sacked from QPR in my 4th season despite winning the PL the season before and beating Barca in the Champs League this season. I had a poor run in the league this season (finished 8th or so), but that's what you get for simming. *

DREAM TEAM BUFF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Fred Medal Ex-Moderator
Feb 9, 2011
Western Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC & HRT
So shattered, got sacked from QPR in my 4th season despite winning the PL the season before and beating Barca in the Champs League this season. I had a poor run in the league this season (finished 8th or so), but that's what you get for simming. ****

A bit harsh

Kaan

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
So shattered, got sacked from QPR in my 4th season despite winning the PL the season before and beating Barca in the Champs League this season. I had a poor run in the league this season (finished 8th or so), but that's what you get for simming. ****

Next time swap your first team with reserves players before advancing to the next season, this will give you easier objectives as it's based on your starting XI.

RobbieD_PL

Draftee
Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi guys,

I don't know if this is the right thread or forums; But I'm posting in this thread to ask about the possibility to extract stadium files from 2 Big Ant Studios games: Rugby League Live and AFL Live 2 - in order to get them converted to FIFA15.

I'm wanting to convert the BlueTounge and Parramatta Stadiums from RLL and the Adelaide Oval from the AFL Live 2 DLC to use them for Central Coast Mariners, W. Sydney Wanderers and Adelaide United FC respectively (I know that Hindmarsh is Adelaide's usual stadium; but the Adelaide Oval has been used to host a couple of Adelaide's A-League games + it hosted the Malaga tour match)

The reason why I ask is because all of the other A-League stadiums are able to be converted from Sidhe's Rugby Challenge 2. Westpac, Suncorp and AAMI Park have all been converted already (to FIFA 14). The only clubs' stadiums which aren't in RC2 are found in these two other games. It'd be massive to have a complete A-League with all the correct stadia!

Does anyone here have any idea about how to go about extracting those three stadiums' files?

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
The constant lobbed through balls from my opponents are killing me, in particular anyone who goes Liverpool. I'm thinking I might have to start parking the bus when playing people who spam the lobbed through ball all game, it's almost a certainty I will concede 2-3 goals against this tactic.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
The constant lobbed through balls from my opponents are killing me, in particular anyone who goes Liverpool. I'm thinking I might have to start parking the bus when playing people who spam the lobbed through ball all game, it's almost a certainty I will concede 2-3 goals against this tactic.
I think it's always a shrewd move to set your tactics to defensive initially to see how the opposition play.

Aug 13, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NORTH! 2016,2017,2018.
Definitely the easiest way to play. Must drive my opponents insane when I do it every attack. Lob through ball to Walcott or Sanchez. Gets me to division 1 online every Fifa

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Definitely the easiest way to play. Must drive my opponents insane when I do it every attack. Lob through ball to Walcott or Sanchez. Gets me to division 1 online every Fifa
Yeah it does seem to be the easiest way to play, I can't blame people for doing it. It exploits the slow reaction time the defenders have, I would of thought by now EA would of fixed it but it is probably the only way the devs play.

Aug 13, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NORTH! 2016,2017,2018.
Yeah it does seem to be the easiest way to play, I can't blame people for doing it. It exploits the slow reaction time the defenders have, I would of thought by now EA would of fixed it but it is probably the only way the devs play.
Agreed. There is just no way of stopping it. Even if you park 5 defenders back 1 speedy bastard will sprint through the lot of them, especially if caught on a break

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Agreed. There is just no way of stopping it. Even if you park 5 defenders back 1 speedy bastard will sprint through the lot of them, especially if caught on a break
Yeah I know, bloody Liverpool kill me the most with Sturridge, Sterling, Markovic and Balotelli lol.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
High pressure abuse seems to be prominent in higher divisions of seasons. I've noticed the higher I go the worse the players get in terms of exploiting the games flaws. Every guy I play now are playing high pressure defense the full 90 minutes (they never tire and close down gaps far too easily) and when they get the ball it's the lobbed through ball over the top that freezes your defender for long enough to be a disadvantage. I know it's well within the rules to do so and I can't blame them but damn it's frustrating being forced to play garbage ball for the sake of a point.

Justvanother fifa rant...

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Really liking my United line-up at the moment, currently it's:

De Gea
Rafael
Jones
Hummels
Shaw
Pogba
Herrera
Bale
Mata
Di Maria
Rooney

Promoting the youth players as well, Wilson is my new no.9, Januzaj is progressing extremly well, Lindgard scored a cracking hatrick in a CL game for me, and guys like Blackett, james, Zaha, Powell, keane etc are getting solid game time.

Looking likely that Rafael will be gone soon though as the usual BS comes up that he is unhappy, even though he is playing every game and is in great form. Not sure who I'll line up as a replacement.

Scored an absolute belter with Pogba in my last game too, outside of the boot and curled perfectly to fly into the top left corner.

Back