Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, the top side is mine, and I am better than him. Before I did it, I asked him who he wanted out of Messi and Ronaldo, he said Ronaldo, and that he also wanted Robben and Bale, I did the rest and tried to make them relatively even.

Pirlo is only in my side out of pure bias. 84 overall with Schweinsteiger (88) on the bench. Although Pirlo's passing is justification enough for a starting spot.

A good player would tear your side apart.

It isn't s**t, those that are no good at it will complain.
My record is 65-14-12, I think it's safe to say I'm ok and I think the game is s**t. Everyone has a different view on what the game is like. Maybe offline is better but I can't comment on that as I don't care much for offline in sports title's these day's.

It isn't s**t, those that are no good at it will complain.

How to be good at FIFA 15: Real Madrid

Serious though, I'm pretty good at this game and I can't stand it. My friend is even better than me, close to undefeated in Div 2 on XB1 and he's done with it.

How to be good at FIFA 15: Real Madrid

Serious though, I'm pretty good at this game and I can't stand it. My friend is even better than me, close to undefeated in Div 2 on XB1 and he's done with it.

I never play as RM and I just beat those that do.

Am into the the Championship with League 2 side Cheltenham Town. Have made it by buying average Free Agents and Youth Scouting, have managed to sign some kids with ratings in the low 60's with a decent potential, hopefully they come through! All you can really do with the budget they give you with lower league sides. Anyone picked up any low payed gems?

Apparently the new pro evo has received some good reviews and is on par with FIFA

I've played maybe 3 hours of it. It's subjective, the actual playing is superior imo, but it lacks the fun stuff on the side, like doing your own celebrations.

The best thing about it is every goal I've conceded has been fair and usually because I made a mistake, every goal I scored was intentional and required skill.

Can't say the same for FIFA where countless goals have been from AI bugs/glitches, unintentional passes etc.

I think I'm going to buy PES, but I'll keep FIFA just in case.

Fifa is better for the number of teams and leagues and online can be better but as far as the art of playing football as realistic as possible PES I've always found better.

I feel cheated in fifa but never feel cheated on Pro Evo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am into the the Championship with League 2 side Cheltenham Town. Have made it by buying average Free Agents and Youth Scouting, have managed to sign some kids with ratings in the low 60's with a decent potential, hopefully they come through! All you can really do with the budget they give you with lower league sides. Anyone picked up any low payed gems?

Bigirmana from Newcastle was a fantastic pick-up for my first season as a League 2 side. Got him for just 4k too.

Can't decide whether to focus on my player or manager career mode.

PES shits on it

Been playing 24 hours straight
Is there anyway to change the names back to normal (manually or automatic)? Was going to get it to play Master League, but I'm not going to play with North London and Man Blue.

Is there anyway to change the names back to normal (manually or automatic)? Was going to get it to play Master League, but I'm not going to play with North London and Man Blue.
Don't they do patches for that stuff. Wouldn't have a clue how it works

I used to just create my own team for master league. Loved it

Has anyone else tried uploading clips to youtube ? I can't seem to do it with FIFA but any other game will. Scored a few beauties that I wanted to share but can only upload to facebook.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back