Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved the FIFA 14 gameplay, I just got disconnected every second game by dickheads and got bored. If they fix the disconnection glitch I'll be happy. Not too hopeful though.
There is so much bullshit in this game. I'm not a star, but I win 70% of matches I've played in previous fifa's.

Not this one. It's like the game just decides the result before kick off. So many times Gerrard will miss a 5 yard pass, or Lukaku will miss an empty net. It's just not right.

Yet go down the other end and and Ibarbo can score from 35 yards out.

And don't get me started on ultimate team. So many times I've had my 92 rated Suarez outrun or out strengthed by Ogbonna. It's ridiculous.

67251eeffc0a087b8bd6b86bbdff20f5.gif

well on that angle is clear as day lol.

What is the seasons thing? I just played a match of it, got disconnected and the match didn't count, is that it?
you can just pause the game and quit and it doesn't count as a loss or win if the guy your playing is from Australia as well... it happens at least 1 out of every 5 games... so frustrating

you can just pause the game and quit and it doesn't count as a loss or win if the guy your playing is from Australia as well... it happens at least 1 out of every 5 games... so frustrating
I haven't ran into your glitch, you haven't ran into mine :confused:

Okay just had it there. At least it will come in useful in the 2nd minute when the connection is terrible.

Has there been any more word on how loaning players in UT will work? I heard the payment is something to do with the Catalogue...Can you loan any player there is? Will you be able to loan players more than once? etc...

I haven't ran into your glitch, you haven't ran into mine :confused:
was the glitch U were talking about after the game and u have won it comes up as a loss on you record?? I won 2-0 and once I got back to the home page it said I lost 3-1.. strange

Has anyone seen any good pre order bonus's being offered yet? Besides the normal crappy DLC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. From what I've seen they haven't done anything with career mode.
Of course not. They only update their money maker in ultimate team.

Filthy company EA are.

Having an option to turn off the new scouting system should've been easy to do for EA. But they never listen to fans.

How does putting time and effort into the thing that makes them money make them a filthy company?

We'll all still buy it anyway.
So you don't think them not fixing seasons for 10 months, but when they have an issue with ultimate team it is fixed ASAP isn't the work of a bad company?

EA are a s**t company, sure I'll still by FIFA 15 and play it a s**t load, but that doesn't change then from being campaigners.

There is a connection glitch with UT as well (XB1 only I think) that hasn't been fixed.

So you don't think them not fixing seasons for 10 months, but when they have an issue with ultimate team it is fixed ASAP isn't the work of a bad company?

EA are a s**t company, sure I'll still by FIFA 15 and play it a s**t load, but that doesn't change then from being campaigners.
The seasons issue was only in Australia wasn't it?

A few Aussies complaining about seasons wouldn't be much of a priority, still though, you'd think it would be an easy fix.

The seasons issue was only in Australia wasn't it?

A few Aussies complaining about seasons wouldn't be much of a priority, still though, you'd think it would be an easy fix.
think it was if both players were from the same country... we defiantly wernt the only people complaining about it

It's when two Aussies play each other for seasons. It would've been fixed within weeks if it was worldwide because of the backlash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back