Multiplat FIFA 16

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 181777
View attachment 181778

Well Gibbsy those sliders have given me the most enjoyable FIFA game I think I've ever played. Tension and drama everywhere as Leno, in the Spanish team's net, and De Gea, in the German team's net, put in invincible performances for 105 minutes. Not annoyingly good AI ones, justifiably great goalkeeping as chances weren't totally buried.

I thought I had it after Lacazette put the second in on the counter, but Torres gave me a massive scare but I held on through the longest +1 stoppage time ever.
What difficulty?

View attachment 181777
View attachment 181778

Well Gibbsy those sliders have given me the most enjoyable FIFA game I think I've ever played. Tension and drama everywhere as Leno, in the Spanish team's net, and De Gea, in the German team's net, put in invincible performances for 105 minutes. Not annoyingly good AI ones, justifiably great goalkeeping as chances weren't totally buried.

I thought I had it after Lacazette put the second in on the counter, but Torres gave me a massive scare but I held on through the longest +1 stoppage time ever.

Rapt to hear you enjoy them, they're great. I'm actually having fun losing playing with these sliders!

Still struggling to shoot on full manual but I've mastered passing; there's so much more freedom and you can pick out through balls that wouldn't usually exist. Love it.

Just finished the January transfer window in the Championship (Halfway through my 3rd season)

Lucky I saved some money and didn't buy anyone last window.

FFS Coutinho requested a transfer and the board sold him for 40mil (about 30mil less than he was worth)

IN: Pogba
OUT: Coutinho, Bogdan

Since the last window Benteke went +1, Pogba went +1 straight away, Strootman +1, Lamela +1, Moreno +1, Clyne +1, Mignolet +1 and Sakho +1

Untitled.jpg

What Dylan said, these are the ones from my linked posts I was referring too. Courtesy of Operation Sports forums.

EA Patch Update Set; Current Set, as of 10/4/15
World Class/Legendary, Slow, 10-15 minutes

Sprint 50/50
Acceleration 50/49 -- CPU is just a step ahead on default.
Shot Error 53/53
Pass Error 65/65 -- CPU less tiki taka, and has to take some chances.
Shot Speed 53/53 -- really like the speed now, versus just dipping shots.
Pass Speed 45/40 -- CPU drilled passes are no longer OP.
Injury Freq 60/60
Injury Severity 40/40
GK Ability 20/20 -- balance between deflected saves and catches, remember shot speed.
Marking 50/50 -- very sensitive, this feels like the aggression slider more than anything.
Run Freq. 20/20 -- CPU less "clicky" and build up properly now, also length takes care of attack.
Height 52/52 -- Important to get the CB's meeting the attackers at the top of the box.
Length 62/62 -- Essential to get the CB's to step up, and prevent top of the box siege.
Width 62/62 -- Balance out with the increased length.
Fullbacks 52/52 -- Provides enough overlap without going too crazy high in attack.
First Touch 40/50 -- Discrepancy to avoid too much "Loose Ball ADD"
Power Bar 50 - user preference

I got around to trying this and it was definitely not for me. Not on slow anyhow.

EDIT: on Normal speed it's really enjoyable though! Less predictable?

Last edited:
Just finished the January transfer window in the Championship (Halfway through my 3rd season)

Lucky I saved some money and didn't buy anyone last window.

FFS Coutinho requested a transfer and the board sold him for 40mil (about 30mil less than he was worth)

IN: Pogba
OUT: Coutinho, Bogdan

Since the last window Benteke went +1, Pogba went +1 straight away, Strootman +1, Lamela +1, Moreno +1, Clyne +1, Mignolet +1 and Sakho +1

View attachment 181932
To be fair, you do have Coutinho playing in the Championship. I'd be requesting out too if I were him :p

To be fair, you do have Coutinho playing in the Championship. I'd be requesting out too if I were him :p
He was perfectly fine playing in League 2 and League 1. 6 months away from the EPL and he bails on me.

Looks like Pogba will enjoy all the trophies I win now.

Club sold De Bruyne on me even though I've been playing him nearly every game. Just got one of those weird unsettled warnings, tried to offer him a new contract on more coin, he declined, then I couldn't offer him anymore. Now he's gone to Atletico.

coutinho demanded a transfer on my city career game too. it got rejected and the very next day his morale was 'very happy'

exact same thing happened with hazard. transfer request and content/upset one day, very happy after it's rejected. seems an odd flaw with the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if it's possible to stop your centre backs coming up for corners?

I'm playing as Swansea and both Fernandez and Williams come up for every corner. Fernandez has at least scored for me and has had a few chances but Williams never comes close to scoring and having both of them up there leaves me vulnerable on the counter.

Also is it possible to make your strikers come back and defend corners?

In FUT my strikers are Lukaku and Giroud and both are never in the box defending while Bojan and Payet are both marking opponents and routinely lose headers.

Does anyone know if it's possible to stop your centre backs coming up for corners?

I'm playing as Swansea and both Fernandez and Williams come up for every corner. Fernandez has at least scored for me and has had a few chances but Williams never comes close to scoring and having both of them up there leaves me vulnerable on the counter.

Also is it possible to make your strikers come back and defend corners?

In FUT my strikers are Lukaku and Giroud and both are never in the box defending while Bojan and Payet are both marking opponents and routinely lose headers.

Park the bus before the ball goes out for a corner. Should work for both of your questions.

What Dylan said, these are the ones from my linked posts I was referring too. Courtesy of Operation Sports forums.

EA Patch Update Set; Current Set, as of 10/4/15
World Class/Legendary, Slow, 10-15 minutes

Sprint 50/50
Acceleration 50/49 -- CPU is just a step ahead on default.
Shot Error 53/53
Pass Error 65/65 -- CPU less tiki taka, and has to take some chances.
Shot Speed 53/53 -- really like the speed now, versus just dipping shots.
Pass Speed 45/40 -- CPU drilled passes are no longer OP.
Injury Freq 60/60
Injury Severity 40/40
GK Ability 20/20 -- balance between deflected saves and catches, remember shot speed.
Marking 50/50 -- very sensitive, this feels like the aggression slider more than anything.
Run Freq. 20/20 -- CPU less "clicky" and build up properly now, also length takes care of attack.
Height 52/52 -- Important to get the CB's meeting the attackers at the top of the box.
Length 62/62 -- Essential to get the CB's to step up, and prevent top of the box siege.
Width 62/62 -- Balance out with the increased length.
Fullbacks 52/52 -- Provides enough overlap without going too crazy high in attack.
First Touch 40/50 -- Discrepancy to avoid too much "Loose Ball ADD"
Power Bar 50 - user preference
Just to be sure - for us we are the right figure, yes?

Trying this on professional, 7 mins.

Went berserk in the transfer period. Sold so many and brought in a lot. Gave unrealistic options when the computer wanted to buy my players and they accepted :D

Spent 138.5m and sold 100m worth.

Fabinho 14m + Debuchy
Lukaku 30m
Stones 10.5m
Willems 20m
Promes 26m
Krychowiak 26m
Danilo Pereira 12m

Debuchy
Jenkinson 4m
Griezmann 41m
Monreal 12m
Szcezny 9m
Coquelin 26m
Sanogo 4m
Ospina 8m

Cech
Fabinho Kos Umtiti Bernat
Krychowiak Gotze
Promes Ozil Alexis
Lukaku
Periera
Wilshere
Santi
Aboubakar
Embolo
Ox
Campbell
Stones
---
Calhonoglu
Munir (on loan)
Ward-Prowse (on loan)
Chambers (on loan)

Right wing spots are rotated, as are the forwards but Rom is an absolute beast, Aboubakar is no chump either. I rotate Willems and Bernat too.

Didnt know this, will give it a try

Sorry if this has already been posted but I've only recently subbed so I figured I'd post to help. If you have a problem with unrealistic league objectives then the day before FIFA loads a new season up edit your lineup to be as terrible as possible. Start all your worst players and put them all out of position and your league objective will be to avoid relegation. If you leave your lineup the same the board will often give you an ojective that's not realistic to achieve, but if they see your squad is garbage then they will be happy just to stay up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back