Multiplat FIFA 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished the January transfer window (Halfway through my 8th season)

The second coming of Torres has arrived at Liverpool! My youth striker is now 86 rated and is in the starting XI.

Quit the English manager role because I only have 6 English players now. Looking to be German manager (Have 8 German players).

IN: Vallejo, Tielemans, Embolo
OUT: Flanagan, Ozyakup, Alberto, Teixeira

Since the last window Gomes went +1, Pogba +1, Silva +1, Sule +1 and Bohl +1

Untitled.jpg

Just finished the January transfer window (Halfway through my 8th season)

The second coming of Torres has arrived at Liverpool! My youth striker is now 86 rated and is in the starting XI.

Quit the English manager role because I only have 6 English players now. Looking to be German manager (Have 8 German players).

IN: Vallejo, Tielemans, Embolo
OUT: Flanagan, Ozyakup, Alberto, Teixeira

Since the last window Gomes went +1, Pogba +1, Silva +1, Sule +1 and Bohl +1

View attachment 194645
How much did you pay for Bazoer? The jerk decided he wanted out on me after 2 seasons. Was only up to 83 though

How much did you pay for Bazoer? The jerk decided he wanted out on me after 2 seasons. Was only up to 83 though

I think I straight swapped Firmino (who was 89 rated and 30 years old) for him.

About 50mil value.

Just finished the Summer transfer window (Start of my 9th season)

I have 8 German and 8 Spanish players but have had no offers to manage either country.

Another youth keeper (Cruz) is rated 80 so I sold Bohl.

IN: Riederwald, Tah, Donsah, Gimenez, Grillo
OUT: Ilori, Varane, Wisdom, Bohl, Gomes, Pogba

Since the last window Origi went +1, Torres +1, Draxler +1, Silva +1, Ginter +1, Zouma +1 and Bazoer +1

Untitled.jpg

Hey guys, I know you might be busy but if you have 14 minutes and 36 seconds spare, have a look at a lil video I put together of a career mode I have started revolved around pulling all the Australians in FIFA into one club and make a run to the Premier League. If you have any constructive criticism that would be amazing. The link is down in my Sig :)
Thank you :)

Hey guys, I know you might be busy but if you have 14 minutes and 36 seconds spare, have a look at a lil video I put together of a career mode I have started revolved around pulling all the Australians in FIFA into one club and make a run to the Premier League. If you have any constructive criticism that would be amazing. The link is down in my Sig :)

Good video, you've edited the video well.

The only thing I can think of is maybe speaking a little bit more clearer because sometimes you talk under your breath.

(upping the voice volume just a little bit more over the game volume could help).

post the link, can't see it on my phone

Good video, you've edited the video well.

The only thing I can think of is maybe speaking a little bit more clearer because sometimes you talk under your breath.

(upping the voice volume just a little bit more over the game volume could help).
Yeah the ol game volume was an issue, will remember for next time, thank you for the feedback :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best draft pull so far. Hope I can win the whole thing and snag some big packs.
10599126_1031872243529917_7485204939151521169_n.jpg

Bought FIFA in the PSN sale and am wondering how long did it take for everybody to install? Mines at 32% and slowly creeping along.

Think it downloads demo from store (about 4gb) then the rest of the game once you start it up. Mine took about 3 hours to install/download the other night.

Is it just me or is my pack luck crap. Opened 2 7.5k packs to celebrate the new year and got non rare players with rare consumables. How does that work. Very disappointed.

Not just you I think, every pack I ever open is crap. Have gotten 2 good rare players, one goalkeeper after opening like 20 packs.

This is the first FIFA I've genuinely hated. I usually would of played over 250 games of UT/seasons by now, have played 50 odd. It's s**t.

They need to get back to what they had in FIFA 11, it's been downhill since then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back