Multiplat FIFA 16

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking on the fifa website now at the pre orders and they have 3 editions. I play the game mainly for Ultimate Team, do you think that either of the deluxe versions are worth it?

Standard
The FIFA 16 Standard Edition includes the full game plus:

• 15 FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Packs (delivered one a week for 15 consecutive weeks)
  • Up to two (2) brand new celebrations – The "KO" or the "Bailando Robot"*

Deluxe
The FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition includes the full game plus:

• 40 FIFA Ultimate Team Premium Gold Packs (delivered two per week for 20 consecutive weeks)
  • A Five (5) match FUT Loan Player item of Lionel Messi
  • Two (2) brand new celebrations – The "KO" and the "Bailando Robot".

Super Deluxe
The FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition* includes the full game plus:

• 40 FIFA Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (delivered one a week for 40 consecutive weeks)
  • Five (5) match FUT Loan Player items of Lionel Messi, Sergio Agüero, and Thibaut Courtois
*Super Deluxe Edition is digitally exclusive.

i am also one that only plays manager mode, though not as much anymore, my addiction is slowly fizzling out. i actually downloaded the fifa 13 demo on Wii U last week and you wouldn't believe how little has changed, i'm thinking of buying it just to dick around, it's not like the manager mode is any different, or the graphics; i play fifa 15 on ps3 and it looks the same. ea are just the worst and sony are no better, i don't want to financially support them at all. the sony hype train is well dead for mine and i personally have no idea how you could still be brainwashed by them, they care as much about gaming as coke do about your teeth!!!

Sorry mate but these are outdated consoles. If EA wants to improve their game they want to do so on consoles with sufficient power to take the improvements.

The company is far from perfect, I agree, but I think it's unrealistic to expect them to keep updating the old-gen console versions 3 years after next gen has been released.

Just looking on the fifa website now at the pre orders and they have 3 editions. I play the game mainly for Ultimate Team, do you think that either of the deluxe versions are worth it?

Standard
The FIFA 16 Standard Edition includes the full game plus:

• 15 FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Packs (delivered one a week for 15 consecutive weeks)
  • Up to two (2) brand new celebrations – The "KO" or the "Bailando Robot"*

Deluxe
The FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition includes the full game plus:

• 40 FIFA Ultimate Team Premium Gold Packs (delivered two per week for 20 consecutive weeks)
  • A Five (5) match FUT Loan Player item of Lionel Messi

Super Deluxe
The FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition* includes the full game plus:

• 40 FIFA Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (delivered one a week for 40 consecutive weeks)
  • Five (5) match FUT Loan Player items of Lionel Messi, Sergio Agüero, and Thibaut Courtois
*Super Deluxe Edition is digitally exclusive.

I also spend more time with Ultimate Team and liked the idea of having a digital version so I went the Super Deluxe Edition. Technically the value is there with the Jumbo packs over the Premium (40 x 300 = 12000 Fifa points or $160AUD roughly).

I sincerely hope, though I doubt it severely, that EA do the right thing and lower the price of points if they are going to insist on price ranges for '16.

These career mode improvements/features are trash. Apart from training, possibly.

Why did they bother to get a Bundesliga license and not actually include all the Bundesliga stadiums?

These career mode improvements/features are trash. Apart from training, possibly.

Why did they bother to get a Bundesliga license and not actually include all the Bundesliga stadiums?

Not exactly an easy task to make them all. They've had licences for lots of leagues for many years and only last year did the EPL finally get all of the stadiums.

Not exactly an easy task to make them all. They've had licences for lots of leagues for many years and only last year did the EPL finally get all of the stadiums.
I mean, they already had about 5.

Surely during the year they could've got that sorted.

On stadiums, does anyone know if the relegated teams still have stadiums in the game?

I mean, they already had about 5.

Surely during the year they could've got that sorted.

On stadiums, does anyone know if the relegated teams still have stadiums in the game?

No, they make them play at a local park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back