Official Team Thread FIGHTING FURIES - S21 - Fare thee well Bays, thanks for the mammaries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever anyone mentions Judd, my thoughts go straight to Rebecca. He's done well, the lad.

....and how Megan Gale isn't wearing purple is beyond me..:(

Sorry i don't read anything but playboy.

If qooty is apparently all rng can someone explain how the same people seem to do well all the time regardless.

It's a simulation game.
Put it this way if you threw a pack of cards in the air, there's a chance of 50% of them landing face down of those 50% if you threw them in the air you'd have a 50% chance of those landing face up.
What does this mean?
I don't know we just lost and i needed to make myself feel better.

It didn't.

It's a simulation game.
Put it this way if you threw a pack of cards in the air, there's a chance of 50% of them landing face down of those 50% if you threw them in the air you'd have a 50% chance of those landing face up.
What does this mean?
I don't know we just lost and i needed to make myself feel better.

It didn't.
50% chance to play 200?

It's like the sim remembers people and if it decides early on you will be good otherwise might as well give up :p

Nah the sims more of a woman, some does she bends you over, some days she takes it and asks for your number, most day she on her rags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah the sims more of a woman, some does she bends you over, some days she takes it and asks for your number, most day she on her rags.

Only womans you have is when you draw lipstick on hand and use it.

Is your fault the Furies lose, you stupid name change and that attitude you have will bring club down.
I tear you new arse hole.

My "spanner" is firmly tucked up my arse where it is safe from her clutches.

She has ways, not linking them as instant ban hammer.

I remember one time we were camping and she tied a knot in the tent rope so tight at the same time she looked at me.......... i had tears in my eyes for a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back