Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

hqdefault.jpg

Can only stay for a few fellas!

Dude can you not see beer behind me in my storage shed, I am carrying 1 case at a time.

I wake up pretty sore after a game and 1 case carry is my load limit

oh great. Heineken. londontiger will be pissed their is no Melbourne Bitter left.

Game 18 v Gumbots

Fighting Furies : 12.7.79
Geelong Gumbies : 16.10.106

Why o' why didn't tigland kick a few more goals? "sad face"

Great season in the end by all Furies, a pity we had so many loses through the early to middle part of the season.................... but hey 9th what more could we want from ourselves?

Thanks to tigland for making things run smooth.
Thanks to Wacky Tiger for doing the posting table and general all round nice bloke
Thanks to Truetiger for breaking the curse
Thanks for Filthy Sanchez for giving me a chance
And thanks to Claypigeon for taking a big step and being our first.

If anyone is thinking of moving clubs in the off season please pm me or tigland as we would like the opportunity to discuss options.

Don't forget State of Origin and the Furies and SFA awards nights after the Finals. :)

And that as they say is that for season 17.

A dissapointing way to finish a disappointing ONFIELD season by going down to the Gumbies.

The usual suspects were active again this week and a congratulations has to go to those guys such as londontiger Nuffers Claypigeon and Truetiger who kept us competative and relevant off the field all season long. Ive had a awesomely fun season in my first season here with the mighty Furies and the SFA and look forward to running out along side you all in S18 and working our way back into the finals.

I tried to do my best EF99 spam session this game but it was never going to be enough to reign in the ever consistent fumbler and congrats especially must go to him and tigland for there efforts off the field (on the field they were pretty good but i should expect tigland will be spending the offseason with Sammy Newman at the * academy)

Congrats fumbler and see you all next season :thumbsu:

FFRD18_zpsbf4af026.jpg

Now I know the season ended but the banter does not stop here. Over at the main Richmond Board, the know the place where we talk about the Tigers, we got a banter thread v the Bulldogs. Get in there as the Richmond mass needs to know what real bantering is all about.

And that as they say is that for season 17.

A dissapointing way to finish a disappointing ONFIELD season by going down to the Gumbies.

The usual suspects were active again this week and a congratulations has to go to those guys such as londontiger Nuffers Claypigeon and Truetiger who kept us competative and relevant off the field all season long. Ive had a awesomely fun season in my first season here with the mighty Furies and the SFA and look forward to running out along side you all in S18 and working our way back into the finals.

I tried to do my best EF99 spam session this game but it was never going to be enough to reign in the ever consistent fumbler and congrats especially must go to him and tigland for there efforts off the field (on the field they were pretty good but i should expect tigland will be spending the offseason with Sammy Newman at the * academy)

Congrats fumbler and see you all next season :thumbsu:

FFRD18_zpsbf4af026.jpg
Great work Wacky Tiger . You only needed to post 130 more times in the match thread to overtake fumbler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I know the season ended but the banter does not stop here. Over at the main Richmond Board, the know the place where we talk about the Tigers, we got a banter thread v the Bulldogs. Get in there as the Richmond mass needs to know what real bantering is all about.
Hey Equus, who set it up?

Sounds like a great idea.

Thanks for the season Furies, was glad I made the decision to come across and even more glad that you guys took me in. Going to be smashed* over the next few weeks, so will be a bit quiet for a while. When I come out of my comma, I'll come say hi. :D

Maintain the rage fury and take it into the next season. :)

* Sadly not from alcohol IRL but happily from great life changing events.

fumbler and tigland look forward to coming for a drink on a Furious award night. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back