Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean, sure rfctigerarmy was being touched up at CHB, and sure, I not only won the position and set up several attacking plays from back there, but is that really the best use of your greatest resource?

I mean, sure rfctigerarmy was being touched up at CHB, and sure, I not only won the position and set up several attacking plays from back there, but is that really the best use of your reasonably good, but way below This Is Anfield's standard, resource?

Stats will be a little delayed this week guys. Expected later in the week. Fantastic effort though guys were going streaking

Congratulations on Wacky Tiger becoming the leading possession gatherer in the SFA, now I know why I'm being removed from the ground or sent to the BP when I'm dominating!

Congratulations on Wacky Tiger becoming the leading possession gatherer in the SFA, now I know why I'm being removed from the ground or sent to the BP when I'm dominating!
My plan is starting to come to fruition ;) keep up the good work Rookie

My plan is starting to come to fruition ;) keep up the good work Rookie
Good plan as well, I set up the win and you take the glory! Lucky I'm a team player, telsor on the other hand!

Good plan as well, I set up the win and you take the glory! Lucky I'm a team player, telsor on the other hand!

... Wins the game without trying to be obvious about it and lets the team share in the glory.

Wait is this TIA, TIA or TIA saying this??? I'm so confused ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back