Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

evo meet the team, team meet evo

Now we have you locked in we have 6-8 weeks before the next season starts :( So feel free to do whatever the * you like :)

We will be having our Presentation Dinner this sunday night so please feel free to come along and enjoy the night

:thumbsu:

evo meet the team, team meet evo

Now we have you locked in we have 6-8 weeks before the next season starts :( So feel free to do whatever the **** you like :)

We will be having our Presentation Dinner this sunday night so please feel free to come along and enjoy the night

:thumbsu:
Preferably just tag Son of God in all your posts.

Welcome evo

I'd like to welcome evo to the nuthouse with a little ditty I just wrote

Some people keep their evos in a Punt Road End
A fridge full of dear old Rosy
Have to get drunk not to go round the bend
Stay drunk and become a Furie
So if you got an evo
You better keep it in good shape
Exercise it daily
And get it down on tape
evo is not a dirty word
evo is not a dirty word
evo is not a dirty word
Don't you believe what you've seen or heard

EVO

I'd like to welcome evo to the nuthouse with a little ditty I just wrote

Some people keep their evos in a Punt Road End
A fridge full of dear old Rosy
Have to get drunk not to go round the bend
Stay drunk and become a Furie
So if you got an evo
You better keep it in good shape
Exercise it daily
And get it down on tape
evo is not a dirty word
evo is not a dirty word
evo is not a dirty word
Don't you believe what you've seen or heard

EVO

The guy from Madness wrote one for you in reply ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy from Madness wrote one for you in reply ;)

But I do have a good idea though, we'll take turns listing the major trophies our respective clubs have won over their history.
You can go 1st then I'll go 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, you can go 6th, then I'll go 7th, 8th, 9th etc;)

true enough, but we re catching fast.

Anyway, in regards to the game: I notice that there are 29 players, does that mean an extended bench or do you have ins and outs each week?
20 in the team each week although not all 29 guys are active so usually aslong as your posting in match threads you won't lose your spot

true enough, but we re catching fast.

Anyway, in regards to the game: I notice that there are 29 players, does that mean an extended bench or do you have ins and outs each week?
20 in the team each week although not all 29 guys are active so usually aslong as your posting in match threads you won't lose your spot
Just don't get carried away and do something stupid, like posting 187 times in a match thread:oops:

You had 159 in round 2 against the Warriors and backed it up with 178 in round 3 against the Gumbies or whatever they are going by these days.
Haha, the Warriors was just an awful thread, the Gumbies was quite funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back