Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 19 - Congrats tigland now a Dual rfctigerarmy medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that ends another SFA season. Congratulations to all the Furies on the way you have handled yourself throughout season 19. It certainly was a rollercoaster season and was great to see us fighting all the way up until the final siren. Its been a pleasure having the opportunity to lead you guys this year I only wish we could have lasted a week longer.

Congratulations to our rookies for the year. SpudsLoveChild TJTIGER RodneyDangerfield peterbuch74 Codym2723 tommypickles I hope you've enjoyed your season and look forward to going that extra step next season.

Thanks must also go out to This Is Anfield tigland Shadow Man Grockadoc and their help in the leadership group this season. Also to fumbler whos always involved and happy to offer his advice even if I need a translator to understand it.

So what happens from here is obviously there is currently a Grand Final on between the Warriors and loldragons. Feel free to pop into the GF thread and throw s**t at whoever you like. Its what all the bitter teams that don't make the GF do :p

Beyond that we will have our very own Best and Fairest night. That date is TBD but as soon as I know I will let you all know. There will also be the Mobbs medal night which is basically a rip-off of the Brownlow Medal.

Then this off-season we will have a pretty quick turnaround to the start of Season 20 as they want it to finish up before the end of the year. So it all might be a bit of a blur. I'll try to get around and chat to you all privately in regards to your plans for S20 over the next couple of weeks. Basically we as a Leadership Group are talking to a few posters from other clubs and are hopeful we might be able to bring over one or two quality posters to boost our stocks.

So thanks once again and see you all at the B&F. Remember you'll need to bring a date for the evening.
Don't tag me then.

Wacky Tiger Its kind of fitting that you were knocked out when we were. :p

How's Mad Monday/week going?
Pffft. He can't even organise Mad Monday right.
He's got me in Bali doing ladyboys, and a group visit to Wally World...minus the visit to the world's second largest ball of string...going.
I mean..how hard can it be...and I'm not talking about my time with the ladyboys...or am I???

Last edited:
Pffft. He can't even organise Mad Monday right.
He's got me in Bali doing ladyboys, and a group visit to Wally World...minus the visit to the world's second largest ball of string...going.
I mean..how hard can it be...and I'm not talking about my time with the ladyboys...or am I???
Am I the only one who cant see a problem with this

Wally World wooooo hoooooo

Am I the only one who cant see a problem with this

Wally World wooooo hoooooo
Wacky was overheard saying this 10 hours in to the road trip.

I think you're all ****ed in the head. We're ten hours from the ******* fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much ******* fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy s**t!

_8993627_orig (1).jpg

Wacky was overheard saying this 10 hours in to the road trip.

I think you're all stuffed in the head. We're ten hours from the ******* fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much ******* fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy s**t!

View attachment 144903
And then he encourage you to drink this...

garlic coke.jpg

So boys and girls and SpudsLoveChild we are hoping to hold our Furies Best and Fairest sometime next week. Just need to wait for Nuffers to get parole after his Mad Monday shenanigans.

Best you start to organise your dates for the evening and as soon as I have a night i'll let you all know

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So boys and girls and SpudsLoveChild we are hoping to hold our Furies Best and Fairest sometime next week. Just need to wait for Nuffers to get parole after his Mad Monday shenanigans.

Best you start to organise your dates for the evening and as soon as I have a night i'll let you all know

Cheers
The hamster deserved it!

Cheers
Are we going to have to stand on the rotisserie?

My date - Kate Beckinsale. Do i need to post pics? Why yes I do.

images

My date - Kate Beckinsale. Do i need to post pics? Why yes I do.

images
Yep a picture a day for the next 365 days or you get sacked. Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back