Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 19 - Congrats tigland now a Dual rfctigerarmy medallist

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
It hurts my back when I reach down to touch the lesser clubs. You should know all about sore backs, so you'll understand.

Doubt it...

Stick to werewolf games. #foundtiginwerewolfland

they boring when your a villager.

#findingtigland2

It hurts my back when I reach down to touch the lesser clubs. You should know all about sore backs, so you'll understand.

Doubt it...

Stick to werewolf games. #foundtiginwerewolfland
I'm sorry how many premierships have the dragons won? Oh and if you need help on the definition on premierships I'm more than happy to help.

Oh and feel free to ask the great man fumbler

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
I'm sorry how many premierships have the dragons won? Oh and if you need help on the definition on premierships I'm more than happy to help.

Yeah but what club has a plethora of good posters in comparison to one, fumbler?

Righto fumbler, tell-all interview, let's go.

No.

And since when have you been doing something that the Furies haven't appreciated?

Also tigland was great that one time. :)

No.

And since when have you been doing something that the Furies haven't appreciated?

I used to be #7 on Gee Dub list of greatest posters of the 28th century. That was such a long time ago now.

I used to be #7 on Gee Dub list of greatest posters of the 28th century. That was such a long time ago now.

But you were so overrated. ;)

We should get the team back together and by that sheep station.

I love you, don't get all hostile with me. I understand it's early in the morning, so I'll brush that off and just say it's because you woke up on the wrong side.

Oh Mother Russia you so mad.

No.

Was that the time he played full back?? AA Full Back you betya

Dec 30, 2007
Great Southern Land
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Bears
Well that sucks, think it's time for a turn around in form Furies.

Maybe mix it up a bit, throw the game board up in the air and see where things land.

However with every loss though, we are that little bit closer to a win and besides, there's no fun in doing too easy.

SpudsLoveChild

Cancelled
May 17, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers
So, I'm a Richmond member that wanted to escape the reality of how frustrating being a Richmond member can be by joining the SFA and we lose how many on the trot???

The SFA is too close to the real thing for my liking

Last edited:

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
So, I'm a Richmond member that wanted to escaped the reality of how frustrating being a Richmond member can be by joining the SFA and we lose how many on the trot???

The SFA is too close to the real thing for my liking
Hello #SpudsLoveChildforvicecaptain #savewacky

That sounds like work....another reason I'm here...avoiding it.

You unrepentant child, did you lose your sig to some Norf fool?

Yes it's true the Furies are almost as infuriating as those Tigers.

SpudsLoveChild

Cancelled
May 17, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers
You unrepentant child, did you lose your sig to some Norf fool?

Yes it's true the Furies are almost as infuriating as those Tigers.
Yeah...after Nahas was delisted, I promised to eat my hat if he played another game for Norf.
Thought I was on a sure thing with that one :(

Yeah...after Nahas was delisted, I promised to eat my hat if he played another game for Norf.
Thought I was on a sure thing with that one :(

We've gone through some great little fellas, i'm still eating Reltons game guernsey.

Back