Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - Season 20 Premiers - #firsttofive Congrats Shadow Man rfctigerarmy Medalist S20

Remove this Banner Ad

Much easier to get you lot riled up. ;)
Would have thought as a captain of your club you'd be more interested in getting your own players involved. Guess not

Would have thought as a captain of your club you'd be more interested in getting your own players involved. Guess not
co-captain* jeez you silly fella.

Anyways, I sent my tags etc out yesterday, you would know that if you read the Dragons thread but instead you've decided to obsess over my post count in threads. ;)

co-captain* jeez you silly fella.

Anyways, I sent my tags etc out yesterday, you would know that if you read the Dragons thread but instead you've decided to obsess over my post count in threads. ;)
Yet your still here :rolleyes:

They'll crumble to little pieces when they come up against a good team.

Sounds like tigland doesn't want you lot at the Furies This Is Anfield fumbler Wacky Tiger ...

But the make up sex is fan friggin tastic.

That reminds me Gustav said to get some more scented candles for the change rooms Wacky.

Monster hangover this morning so I downed two large cans of Mother.
Fifteen minutes later I farted and shat myself.
I don't know if that's a good sign or not.

We are wearing white shorts this week

Monster hangover this morning so I downed two large cans of Mother.
Fifteen minutes later I farted and shat myself.
I don't know if that's a good sign or not.
I'm gonna try that next week.
18.1 you pricks..GTFO!

Well, that concussion is finally over, so I'm going to get stuck into giving it a red hot crack again. Time to stand up as a leader in the team and not be the passenger posting wise I have been for a while now.

On another not, I have been playing with photoshop the last few days and came up with this. Let me know what you guys think. Pretty rough, but yeah.:

ebsC6AJ.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna try that next week.
18.1 you pricks..GTFO!

Welcome anytime wooshette, we'll even put a pole in just for you........ on stage, I mean the pole's on stage for you.. I mean....... bugger can we shag?

Seriously though you're welcome anytime mate.

Welcome anytime wooshette, we'll even put a pole in just for you........ on stage, I mean the pole's on stage for you.. I mean....... bugger can we shag?

Seriously though you're welcome anytime mate.
You know where you can stick that pole mate, all 18.1 inches of it...
;)

FIGHTING FURIES - ROUND FOUR REVIEW

Officially the Fighting Furies v last season's runners up, the Coney Island Warriors, in reality it was "The Helen Wheels & Wooshette_ Show" and what a highly entertaining show it was.
upload_2015-8-25_11-35-41.jpeg
Helen Wheels and Wooshette caught up after the game.

BigJoeD and his Warriors provided some great banter, as always, and were desperate to kick start their season, it was a hard fought game but really it was only Shadow Man's horrible inaccuracy that kept the warriors in the game. The Furies ran out comfortable 54 point winners.

upload_2015-8-25_11-42-52.jpeg
The defeated Warriors were dumped outside Punt Road.

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS (& LOWLIGHTS).

1 : .2 {CHF} - That's an extraordinary juggled one-hander to RodneyDangerfield.
1 : .26 {CHB} - RodneyDangerfield dances around Wooshette_.
1 : .3 {rHBF} - Hands it off to flaps.
Rodney finds romance on the qooty field, only two players involved here.

1 : 1.4 {lHFF} - A worm burner to bananatigz.
1 : 1.45 {lHFF} - bananatigz FROM THE HEAVENS. What a hanger.
bananatigz defies all sorts of physical laws to take a hanger to a wormburner! :eek:

1 : 15.16 {FF} - Tarkyn_24 sucks it up like a dustbuster and he's off and running.
1 : 15.2 {FF} - Tarkyn_24 about twenty-five out.
1 : 15.26 {FF} - Tarkyn_24 gets the six points.
A rare sporting highlight for Collingwood supporting Tarks. :p

2 : 9.06 - <<< Shadow Man is coming on to replace This Is Anfield >>>
Our idiot coach does his best to throw the game :mad:
Who is our idiot coach? I want to start a sack our idiot coach thread!!!

Fighting Furies 18.1.109 defeated the Coney Island Warriors : 8.7.55.

Goals: Tarkyn_24 4, bananatigz 2, BILC 2, Wacky Tiger 2, Shadow Man 2 & 1 behind :mad:, tigland, Grockadoc, peterbuch74, Nuffers, TJTiger, SpudsLoveChild 1 each.
Best: fumbler, Tarkyn_24, Shadow Man, bananatigz, Wacky Tiger, This Is Anfield B.O.G. until idiot coach got involved! :mad:

THE "I'LL MAKE SURE WACKY TIGER DOESN'T WIN" FURIE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

A reasonably low key thread from the male members of both sides but hugely enjoyable nevertheless.
15 posters led by Helen Wheels 48, Wacky Tiger 35, This Is Anfield 31, SpudsLoveChild 27, fumbler 23 and Nuffers 19.

1 vote: This Is Anfield - Just pipped Wacky and Helen! :p
2 votes: Tarkyn_24 - 4 goals and double figure posts.
3 votes: fumbler - 20 possies and 23 unique posts.

**The 1 vote really went to Wacky Tiger, sssshh**

Well, that concussion is finally over, so I'm going to get stuck into giving it a red hot crack again. Time to stand up as a leader in the team and not be the passenger posting wise I have been for a while now.

On another not, I have been playing with photoshop the last few days and came up with this. Let me know what you guys think. Pretty rough, but yeah.:

ebsC6AJ.jpg
Racing straight directly to the tattoo shop.

Good work so far but we will need another convincing win against the Wonders.

I mean really............., who would actually call themselves the Wonders??:rolleyes:

Those who are so badly out of shape they wonder what the hell they are doing on a football field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back