Competitions FIGHTING FURIES . Tigers Wanted apply within.

Remove this Banner Ad

FIGHTING FURIES - ROUND FOUR REVIEW

Officially the Fighting Furies v last season's runners up, the Coney Island Warriors, in reality it was "The Helen Wheels & Wooshette_ Show" and what a highly entertaining show it was.

Helen Wheels and Wooshette caught up after the game.

BigJoeD and his Warriors provided some great banter, as always, and were desperate to kick start their season, it was a hard fought game but really it was only Shadow Man's horrible inaccuracy that kept the warriors in the game. The Furies ran out comfortable 54 point winners.

165715_2dafefe1f84843943fc8b0219ff28e16.jpeg

The defeated Warriors were dumped outside Punt Road.

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS (& LOWLIGHTS).

1 : .2 {CHF} - That's an extraordinary juggled one-hander to RodneyDangerfield.
1 : .26 {CHB} - RodneyDangerfield dances around Wooshette_.
1 : .3 {rHBF} - Hands it off to flaps.
Rodney finds romance on the qooty field, only two players involved here.

1 : 1.4 {lHFF} - A worm burner to bananatigz.
1 : 1.45 {lHFF} - bananatigz FROM THE HEAVENS. What a hanger.
bananatigz defies all sorts of physical laws to take a hanger to a wormburner! :eek:

1 : 15.16 {FF} - Tarkyn_24 sucks it up like a dustbuster and he's off and running.
1 : 15.2 {FF} - Tarkyn_24 about twenty-five out.
1 : 15.26 {FF} - Tarkyn_24 gets the six points.
A rare sporting highlight for Collingwood supporting Tarks. :p

2 : 9.06 - <<< Shadow Man is coming on to replace This Is Anfield >>>
Our idiot coach does his best to throw the game :mad:
Who is our idiot coach? I want to start a sack our idiot coach thread!!! I'll even change my name to This Is TigerImposter :mad:

Fighting Furies 18.1.109 defeated the Coney Island Warriors : 8.7.55.

Goals: Tarkyn_24 4, bananatigz 2, BILC 2, Wacky Tiger 2, Shadow Man 2 & 1 behind :mad:, tigland, Grockadoc, peterbuch74, Nuffers, TJTIGER , SpudsLoveChild 1 each.
Best: fumbler, Tarkyn_24, Shadow Man, bananatigz, Wacky Tiger, This Is Anfield B.O.G. until idiot coach got involved! :mad:

THE "I'LL MAKE SURE WACKY TIGER DOESN'T WIN" FURIE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

A reasonably low key thread from the male members of both sides but hugely enjoyable nevertheless.
15 posters led by Helen Wheels 48, Wacky Tiger 35, This Is Anfield 31, SpudsLoveChild 27, fumbler 23 and Nuffers 19.

1 vote: This Is Anfield - Just pipped Wacky and Helen! :p
2 votes: Tarkyn_24 - 4 goals and double figure posts.
3 votes: fumbler - 20 possies and 23 unique posts.FIGHTING FURIES - ROUND FOUR REVIEW

**1 vote really went to Wacky Tiger, ssshhh**

FIGHTING FURIES - ROUND FIVE REVIEW

#firsttofive got a huge workout this week as four time SFA premiers the Furies travelled west to take on four time SFA premiers the West Coast Swans, formerly known as the Wonders until SSwans2011 and PVF sensationally changed their name mid match.

167804_0327dd3eb169f626d951117bc08cdcd7.jpeg

The West Coast Wonders at the start of the week.
167806_e932c3de7323ed45ff16311dbe722862.jpeg

The West Coast Swans at the end of the week.
167807_f260be83e860cad1994fec7aee1b0adf.jpeg
167808_404507969670881d1d21ed61d7d91abf.jpeg
167810_edc478608cb278a4e142e4368e798f18.jpeg
167811_93ada7bea760f12cb902e9b9dd6a0953.jpeg

The Furies before, during and after the week.

The Swanders talked a good game beforehand but a magnificent 7.1 to 0.2 second quarter saw the Furies cruise to a 14 point win a go 4-1 for the season.
200.gif

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS.

1 : 8.37 {C} - He involves Brown Bottle in the play.
1 : 8.41 {C} - Great bump by Gentlemen. Brown Bottle has not moved.
Gentlemen makes Wacky Tiger very happy.

1 : 8.53 {rW} - Long handpass to the running peterbuch74 .
1 : 8.57 {rW} - Don't tell me he's kicked it... DON'T TELL ME....
1 : 9.01 {rW} - You won't see too many better than that. Champagne football.
200.gif

Champagne footy and gratuitous boob gif.

West Coast Swans 13.6.84 defeated by the Fighting Furies 15.8.98.
Goals: Nostradumbass 3, Tarkyn_24 3, Wacky Tiger 2, Stevi_Tigers 2, TJTiger, SpudsLoveChild, Nuffers, BILC and peterbuch74 1 each.
Best: SpudsLoveChild, Nostradumbass, peterbuch74, This Is Anfield, Wacky Tiger, RodneyDangerfield.

THE "I'LL MAKE SURE THAT WACKY TIGER DOESN'T WIN" FURIE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

A very enjoyable week with the lolwonders, dropped to 14 posters, still good but some need to lift, led by This Is Anfield 33, SpudsLoveChild 29, fumbler28, Helen Wheels 26 and Wacky Tiger 21.

1 vote: Helen Wheels - Stellar defensive job again and 26 rather risqué posts.
2 votes: This Is Anfield - 33 incisive and witty posts and set up the win with an outstanding second quarter.
3 votes: SpudsLoveChild - 29 posts plus 28 possies and a goal.

Wacky Tiger - 25 possies, 2 goals and 21 posts a bit stiff. :p

Hello one, hello all.

Missing football? Sick of all the bad Dusty press in the media?

Well do i have an opportunity for you. Well its not really an opportunity more so a lil place to take your mind off all the negatives and focus on winning.

The Fighting Furies have progressed through to the Grand Final in the Sweet FA against the dirty rotten Mt Buller Demons and we want you to come help us celebrate. Pop on over to the match thread and lend your support to the Furies as we aim to become the outright most dominant team in Sweet FA history in winning our 5th Premiership.

Even if you have no idea what this is all about pop into the thread and lend us your support. Who knows you might actually enjoy the place.

Anyways here is the link http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...v-mount-buller-demons-okeys-outhouse.1119144/

Whatever you do dont listen to Hate or brahj as they have been converted by the devil to be Furie haters, they are basically pissing on the grave of the great rfctigerarmy by playing elsewhere ;)

So get in get involved in our quest to become the #firsttofive

imagesBE01YYKV.jpg

tigland Helen Wheels fumbler Equus This Is Anfield

Hmmmm. I might rejoin...

The more the Merrier......Appropriate given the time of year?
Santa Equus? I like that....:p

Hello Fellow Richmond People,

It is without a doubt that your ability to be awesome, your reasoned decision making as well as your superior intellectual capacity is being insulted by having to listen to the shady promises of one Wacky Tiger.

While the Furies are indeed playing in the grand final I feel it would be remiss of me to not mention that statistics dictate they'll probably be cellar-dwelling for the next three seasons, win or lose.

Now before you click out of this thread as your hopes are no doubt to be statistically crushed for the next x amount of seasons, I would like to present to you a team situated in the middle of the Nevada desert and a very real option. A team with so much integrity they would not dare mix the fabled Yellow & Black with pinga shorts pink (something the Furies are guilty of). I'm talkin' 'bout a team that dares to be different, a team that #beartodream of an SFA Premiership... A team with hookers and blackjack... the Las Vegas Bears.

If you feel that you're spending every waking moment alongside Richmond supporters then I implore you to come and try and co-exist along side our list of Carlton, Norf and Weagle affiliated legends. Don't be daunted by this prospect of multiculturalism, embrace it with the full knowledge that I am a Richmond supporting Captain who smiles favourably on those with excellent taste.

The power is yours, Richmond faithful.

*Captain Planet theme song plays*

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello one, hello all.

Missing football? Sick of all the bad Dusty press in the media?

Well do i have an opportunity for you. Well its not really an opportunity more so a lil place to take your mind off all the negatives and focus on winning.

The Fighting Furies have progressed through to the Grand Final in the Sweet FA against the dirty rotten Mt Buller Demons and we want you to come help us celebrate. Pop on over to the match thread and lend your support to the Furies as we aim to become the outright most dominant team in Sweet FA history in winning our 5th Premiership.

Even if you have no idea what this is all about pop into the thread and lend us your support. Who knows you might actually enjoy the place.

Anyways here is the link http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...v-mount-buller-demons-okeys-outhouse.1119144/

Whatever you do dont listen to Hate or brahj as they have been converted by the devil to be Furie haters, they are basically pissing on the grave of the great rfctigerarmy by playing elsewhere ;)

So get in get involved in our quest to become the #firsttofive

View attachment 198983

tigland Helen Wheels fumbler Equus This Is Anfield

You forgot about that silly Brown Bottle

Hmmmm. I might rejoin...

Next minute appointed Captain.

Tigers don't join the Bears, they will treat you as badly as Richmond have........... they don't win anything not even raffles.

You forgot about that silly Brown Bottle

Next minute appointed Captain.

Tigers don't join the Bears, they will treat you as badly as Richmond have........... they don't win anything not even raffles.

That's a lie and you know it. Give me my meat tray.

#steaksarenigh

then I'm following your lead :D

Yeh basically the game is simmed so we don't actually do anything.

The lead up is more a bragging match to see who is the hero of all the fantasy lands......... Zelda of course.

Anyway the more you argue the better the world is IRL or something. True fact, been proven by some science guy.
Welcome.

Yeh basically the game is simmed so we don't actually do anything.

The lead up is more a bragging match to see who is the hero of all the fantasy lands......... Zelda of course.

Anyway the more you argue the better the world is IRL or something. True fact, been proven by some science guy.
Welcome.

sounds good! i have signed up on the page, just need our team captain to pick me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back