Scores and rankings Final 2015 Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
upload_2015-12-26_15-6-10.png

My first year in and I learnt quite a few lessons. I was sitting around 4000 for most of the season until the last 4-5 rounds. I ran out of trades and injuries started catching up with me and I was copping 4 donuts a round.

Lessons learnt:
Trades are worth more than money
Don't trade in before they're on the bubble (Got burnt twice)
NAB form isn't always the best indicator.
Beware of having too many midpricers

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
View attachment 203434

My first year in and I learnt quite a few lessons. I was sitting around 4000 for most of the season until the last 4-5 rounds. I ran out of trades and injuries started catching up with me and I was copping 4 donuts a round.

Lessons learnt:
Trades are worth more than money
Don't trade in before they're on the bubble (Got burnt twice)
NAB form isn't always the best indicator.
Beware of having too many SPUDS

EFA :D

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
b9g6fp.jpg

Horrible SC year for me. Started with Deledio, Montagna and Bartel all getting injured in the first round and the injuries just kept coming steadily after that. Ended the season without internet access for the final 3 or 4 rounds and became Donuts 'R' Us. 7 of the tasty treats in the final round which would still have been 4 even if I'd been able to log in and get players off the bench to replace some of them. 2016 can only be better... surely.

So if our team's in the table we don't need to post a screenshot, right? And excellent work by GOAUS! compiling the tabular data, really interesting to see the spread of results.

So if our team's in the table we don't need to post a screenshot, right? And excellent work by GOAUS! compiling the tabular data, really interesting to see the spread of results.

Correct. I'll do an update later in the week.

Is this to rank us for the leagues for this season.
I wasn't part of any bigfooty leagues leagues last season but would like to take part this season.

Correct GOAUS! last season did leagues by rank from the previous season

caMoGFC

Bigfooty Super Elite
Jul 24, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Not in the compilation ladder posted but have been part of Supercoach leagues on this site for past 4 or 5 years.

Team name is caMoGFC and last years end of year rank was 4533.
Was in Bigfooty Div 9 last year if that helps.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back