Win Prizes Final Player sponsor prize draw now open for entry (winners announced!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi player sponsors hope you are all healthy and happy and looking forward to the 2015 footy season where once again we will experience the extreme highs and devastating lows that come with being a die hard passionate footy lover.

The time has arrived to open the draw for a chance to win 1 of 3 signed jumpers with certificate of authenticity, (first time for certificates).

I think by now player sponsors know the system for lodging their entry/entries but if not all you have to do is send your bf name via a bf message to our much adored barrel girl "gokangas" also stating your entry entitlements, eg. $50 = 1 entry and so on.

Entries to the draw will close in 1 months time Friday 12th December, which will give everyone plenty of time to get their names in and then have their jumper posted in time for Christmas.

Good luck and Go Roos

Last edited:
Thread stickied!

Great prize on offer here, so if you're a player sponsor get involved.

If you're not, make sure you get involved next year. KL does an amazing job every year and the more people we get to put in money, the better it makes her look ;)

Come on, can I at least win one thing this year.

Edit. Thanks Luke for liking my illegible post before the sneeky edit.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's it. Congratulations to all the winners.

ianl
Twinkletoes
Horace

Special thanks to all sponsors who help make this happen. Our contribution buys us an extra little piece of the club.

HUGE thanks to kangalover for all her work to coordinate this whole exercise. Many folks would not realise how much work goes into this whole shebang. Love you for it kangalover.

Have a great Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year everyone.

Last edited:
Just for interest this is how I draw the winners for all prizes. Every entry is logged in a notebook and numbered. I then use a random number generator app to select the winning numbers. For interest there were 75 entries for the jumpers. The jumpers always seem to create the most entries.
ianl was number 74
Twinkletoes - 4
Horace - 35

Thanks gokangas and kangalover for all you do with the sponsorships, congratulations to the winners:(, no really, I'm happy for you all :rolleyes:.

......kidding.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back