patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
When I was nine, we moved to a hell-hole called Oakey. From that day I have wanted to escape, and since Sunday, the 8th of August 2004 my chosen destination has been Brisbane. You've all heard me whinge, you've all heard me whine.

But now you'll hear me celebrate.

Watch out Brisbane! THE PFK IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around September you'll be subject to ME for the rest of eternity. Enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

You don't know how much easier the drive back to Toowoomba was today, knowing that in a few short months I'll be outta here!

Thanks everyone!

You don't know how much easier the drive back to Toowoomba was today, knowing that in a few short months I'll be outta here!

Cognitive dissonance is going to set in now. Suddenly Toowoomba is going to seem like the greatest place on earth. ;)

You are going to be driving down Ruthven Street in late August and Green Day's "Time of Your Life" is going to come on the radio and you will start bawling. :p

Cognitive dissonance is going to set in now. Suddenly Toowoomba is going to seem like the greatest place on earth. ;)

You are going to be driving down Ruthven Street in late August and Green Day's "Time of Your Life" is going to come on the radio and you will start bawling. :p

Okay, that's creepy. Because I WAS driving through Toowoomba when "Time of Your Life" came on, only instead of crying I was like "It's gonna be over soon.".

Didnt know the ground dj from the ressies game in mackay moved to Toowoomba during the week! :eek:

Every chance I could be moving in July now instead of August.

:D
That will stuff your countdown clock.... no wonder the Mayans found it so difficult :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

945395_553047444737279_1388017002_n.jpg

7007_553047418070615_1510375176_n.jpg

Just got informed that I am approved for a place on the Kangaroo Point Cliffs! The deposit is down too, so the place is MINE! And this is the view :D

congrats Kezz! the excitement must be building by the minute!

congrats Kezz! the excitement must be building by the minute!

You have no idea how hard it was driving home from Brisbane today. Mainly because I was in the work car and it doesn't have adjustable lumbar support like my Veloster has.

I also got to see my new desk today too, and met my new co-workers. I FINALLY get to work with another female AND I'm not the youngest! :D

You have no idea how hard it was driving home from Brisbane today. Mainly because I was in the work car and it doesn't have adjustable lumbar support like my Veloster has.

I also got to see my new desk today too, and met my new co-workers. I FINALLY get to work with another female AND I'm not the youngest! :D

Sounds like everything is falling into place for you! You sound pretty darn excited, which is awesome!!! before you know it you'll actually be up there for good. I guess the next logical step is getting a date with Joelly ;) With me unfortunately being stuck in Adelaide, I'm not too sure on this, but I'd say you'd be pretty close to the Gabba now. Makes stalking, I mean, supporting, the players all the more easier ;)

Sounds like everything is falling into place for you! You sound pretty darn excited, which is awesome!!! before you know it you'll actually be up there for good. I guess the next logical step is getting a date with Joelly ;) With me unfortunately being stuck in Adelaide, I'm not too sure on this, but I'd say you'd be pretty close to the Gabba now. Makes stalking, I mean, supporting, the players all the more easier ;)

Right down the road from the motel I used to stay at (hard to believe I'm never going to stay there again), so I'm about a 10-15 minute walk to the Gabba :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back