Finals Predictions 08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are everyones thoughts on teams in Seniors, Reserves and Juniors in terms of making the final 5? And who will make it to the Grand Final?

after seeing avoca on saturday, they will be very tough to beat even though it was only against royal park. i think carisbrook will finish 2nd, fight by harcourt and maldon for 3rd and 4th with rovers and talbot to fight out the 5th spot. maybe harcourt could drop off a bit this year with all the outs and not many ins?

What are everyones thoughts on teams in Seniors, Reserves and Juniors in terms of making the final 5? And who will make it to the Grand Final?

i think the senior grand final will be between Maldon and Carisbrook
i reckon the maldon the only team that can go all the way with carisbrook

reserve will be Talbot and Rovers.. Rovers are keeping on the low this year could be a big suprise for oppostions.

U/17's: Rovers and Carisbrook. carisbrook yet to lose this year i think it will change during the finals rovers might just do that.

let me know what ya think??

i think the senior grand final will be between Maldon and Carisbrook
i reckon the maldon the only team that can go all the way with carisbrook

reserve will be Talbot and Rovers.. Rovers are keeping on the low this year could be a big suprise for oppostions.

U/17's: Rovers and Carisbrook. carisbrook yet to lose this year i think it will change during the finals rovers might just do that.

let me know what ya think??

No way known Rovers twos will get into the Grand Final. They will struggle to make the finals. Twos looks to be a two horse race between Talbot and Carisbrook.

Seniors I would agree on form should be Brook and Maldon but all top 5 sides are capable of causing a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back