Preview Finals still alive - Not Anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney have nothing to play for. Almost guaranteed top spot but absolutely guaranteed top 2 and a home final

Richmond lock in 8th and a finals spot if they win

Every likelihood the tigers will win
Posted on August 24

Sydney didn't give a s**t

Posted on August 24

Sydney didn't give a s**t
I was calling it even earlier, with everyone telling me to 'stop being so negative'.

My heart had never sunk as much as when we were walking out of the Melbourne game to find out that Geelong blew a 30 point HT lead to lose to Hawthorn. Suddenly Sydney had no reason to go hard.

I was calling it even earlier, with everyone telling me to 'stop being so negative'.

My heart had never sunk as much as when we were walking out of the Melbourne game to find out that Geelong blew a 30 point HT lead to lose to Hawthorn. Suddenly Sydney had no reason to go hard.

My heart sank when we lost the unlosable to Carlton.
At that point I knew the season was a write-off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not being an a$$ but despite only managing 11 wins West Coast didn't beat one team that finished in the top 8 this season. Not really worthy of playing finals.

Adelaide beat North and the Power. Richmond though only getting 12 wins beat Essendon, Port, Sydney plus the two head to head matches against the Eagles and Crows.

Last edited:

What was your reaction when we beat you on your own deck? Cant blame us for not making the 8.... and I am hoping we get to play the swans again in the finals with Buddy

Nothing personal guys but Richmond posters coming in here is not going to lead into anything good.

I personally am not that fussed at missing finals (and posted as such weeks ago) but some guys are still raw. Coming in here and rubbing it in isn't really going to help anyone.

Richmond are in and we are not. Quit worrying about us and start worrying about Port.

Finals are a different kettle of fish, something your mob know **** all about. You may get lucky with Port but prepare the butt hole the deeper you get.

thanks for advice .... and enjoy this wonderful spring we are having. I;ll be getting up early to get my finals tickets. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back