Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Just hope we have that problem.

If we do, I reckon it might compare to the scenes in '97 when the Crows allocation sold out in eight minutes.

And furious Crowies almost tore down the Myer Centre with their bare hands...
Wouldn't have been a bad thing...

Designated reserved seats like in the Eastern and Riverbank stands - the Western Stand is normally mostly unreserved seating for the home and away games but becomes reserved seating for any AFL finals played at AO.:)

Edit:- yeh it's clearly stated in this story on the PAFC website "up to 4 guest passes" http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/ne...blic-tickets-exhausted-may-be-further-release - we love the idea of having a reserved seat for Sunday's game because it means we don't have to arrive 2 hours before the game starts just to secure the seats we like as we had to do most times during the H&A games - I have no idea how many seats are gone in the Western Stand area (includes the uncovered area in front of the stand) but you would still score a reserved seat - we had to pay $69 for an adult or $52 for concession plus the Ticketek admin fee but I am unsure if this will be the same price for Guest passes into the Western Stand.[/QUOTE
Designated reserved seats like in the Eastern and Riverbank stands - the Western Stand is normally mostly unreserved seating for the home and away games but becomes reserved seating for any AFL finals played at AO.:)

Edit:- yeh it's clearly stated in this story on the PAFC website "up to 4 guest passes" http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/ne...blic-tickets-exhausted-may-be-further-release - we love the idea of having a reserved seat for Sunday's game because it means we don't have to arrive 2 hours before the game starts just to secure the seats we like as we had to do most times during the H&A games - I have no idea how many seats are gone in the Western Stand area (includes the uncovered area in front of the stand) but you would still score a reserved seat - we had to pay $69 for an adult or $52 for concession plus the Ticketek admin fee but I am unsure if this will be the same price for Guest passes into the Western Stand.
I believe guest passes are around $80

Anyone else who missed out on tickets today and wants to try to buy a Guest pass into the Western Stand tomorrow morning can PM me for a barcode number to use to secure tickets as there are 5 of us in my group of Essential Power members and each of our barcodes can get up to 4 Guest passes into the Western Stand (subject to capacity being reached of course) - more of us should do this to help our fellow Port Adelaide supporters plus help boost our crowd even higher - I reckon we might crack over 53,000 on Sunday.:)

Anyone else who missed out on tickets today and wants to try to buy a Guest pass into the Western Stand tomorrow morning can PM me for a barcode number to use to secure tickets as there are 5 of us in my group of Essential Power members and each of our barcodes can get up to 4 Guest passes into the Western Stand (subject to capacity being reached of course) - more of us should do this to help our fellow Port Adelaide supporters plus help boost our crowd even higher - I reckon we might crack over 53,000 on Sunday.:)

Will depend on corporate attendance, but yes you would hope so.

Just hope we have that problem.

If we do, I reckon it might compare to the scenes in '97 when the Crows allocation sold out in eight minutes.

And furious Crowies almost tore down the Myer Centre with their bare hands...
Grand final is different, we have memberships with Guaranteed access to grand final. Something I've paid extra for years. And that figure is less than the 14k or so allocated.

Just a quick question BigFooty. Me and my brother who is a Port Adelaide fan are coming over on a footy trip and have secured two tickets to the game. We have never been to the Adelaide Oval before for a football game does it comply with the G and Etihad Stadium in that they only serve mid-strength beer? Or being a day game doesn't it matter?

Just a quick question BigFooty. Me and my brother who is a Port Adelaide fan are coming over on a footy trip and have secured two tickets to the game. We have never been to the Adelaide Oval before for a football game does it comply with the G and Etihad Stadium in that they only serve mid-strength beer? Or being a day game doesn't it matter?

Pretty sure it's full strength. At least, I know I had a James Squire's Golden Ale in one of the bars which was 4.5% during the game.

I missed out, got on the website at 9:00 am and my membership card got rejected (invalid). Could not proceed any further and couldn't follow up as I was at work :(

Did you use the 12 digit barcode or the ID number?

Need to use the barcode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed out, got on the website at 9:00 am and my membership card got rejected (invalid). Could not proceed any further and couldn't follow up as I was at work :(
As a couple of us have now posted ibd77 we can supply one of our Essential Power barcodes if you want to try getting a Guest pass into the Western Stand but heck they aint cheap according to the pricing chart Garibaldi Red posted above - however, firstly maybe ring the club tomorrow morning explaining your experience today trying to get a ticket with the view to seeing if there's anything possibly wrong with your barcode (you did do it right when you tried today didn't you)?

The priority should be something like this for the AFL finals.
Monday
9am to 2pm
Club 1870
Black Diamond
Platinum

2pm to 5pm
Essential Power Platinum
Gold
Silver
Essential Power Gold (West)

Tuesday
9am to 2pm
Victorian 11
Victorian 4
Interstate

2pm to 5pm
General Admission (11 Power home games)
Country
3-game

Wednesday
General Admission

thanks mate. looking forward to the first footy game at Adelaide oval should be a belter
Pretty sure it's full strength. At least, I know I had a James Squire's Golden Ale in one of the bars which was 4.5% during the game.

Do you know how much REH ?

I'm pretty sure its 50k for elimination final losers and then 100k for semi final losers. Cant remember if these are the figures the clubs get or its the amount that is split equally between the players and club.

I'm pretty sure its 50k for elimination final losers and then 100k for semi final losers. Cant remember if these are the figures the clubs get or its the amount that is split equally between the players and club.

Thanks REH

Not as much as I would have thought

Everyone needs to drop a few bucks at the White Marquee before and after and we'll easily match this

Oh ****, I just had a ******ed moment.
I was trying to enter into the western reserved seating using my membership not realising it was the eastern stand that I was eligible for.
Now i'm really feeling sad and stupid. :(
I probably wouldn't have posted that! :p

My bad, I meant concession card.

I think there are no upgrades allowed so if you turn up with a concession ticket and no card you won't get in.

Really? Hmmm, bought tix against my 3 season passes but there was no opportunity to upgrade any so one is for a child. Don't have her next weekend so was going to take the old man. So can't upgrade? Chances of them checking at the gate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back