Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

My friend missed out on the general public ticket sale and is super keen on going, if anyone is looking to sell either a guest pass or ticket? Am trying to convert her to a member next year so can say it is going to a good cause!

If anyone has anything please PM me. BennyPower ?

Thats for public access though - I'm assuming corporates, travel agent allocations are still selling, plus your version of the MCC over there (forget what its called now)

In Melbourne those sales tend to make the difference between a 70k and a 95k crowd

I still have 2 more of our barcodes that people can use if they haven't been able to score a ticket yet
Is there anywhere on Bigfooty to sell excess tickets? My brother got 2 adult and 1 child ticket for the western stand but has been given SACA tickets to the Committee Room for the match. So he basically wasted $165.
No, I don't think so but this is prob the best thread to have your post in because anyone still wanting tickets may well have a read in here and they'd PM you or reply to your post.

I still have 2 more of our barcodes that people can use if they haven't been able to score a ticket yet

No, I don't think so but this is prob the best thread to have your post in because anyone still wanting tickets may well have a read in here and they'd PM you or reply to your post.
ok i'll just leave it in this thread and see what happens. 3 tickets all together, row H Bay 305 (2 adults 1 child)

$165 (cost of the tickets plus booking fee)

Does anyone know how many richmond fans are coming over? Im guessing they sold out their allocation of 7000, did we get the rest of tickets?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder what price. Surely it would be the same as a guest pass

From that Richmond board thread a post a few down ......
Extra tickets will go on-sale at 9am CST (9:30am Melbourne time) Wednesday morning (September 3) for Richmond’s elimination final blockbuster against Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval.

Approximately 1800 tickets in the Adelaide Oval Members Reserve (including 300 standing room tickets) will go on sale to the public.

So lots of tickets sold today in the western stand and 1,800 still left inc 300 standing in the western stand - does that mean capacity has just increased from 53,500 to 53,800???

So those 5,700 AOSMA Footy Members considered to be crows campaigners in the recent survey, must have only bought between 40% and 50% of their allocation on Monday.

I wonder what price. Surely it would be the same as a guest pass
Yeh GR, same price as Western Stand Guest Pass - I got an email from the club tonight re these extra tickets and these are the prices (the Standing Room category is new for the Western Stand) - people do NOT need a member barcode for these tickets - if buying online at Ticketek select Western Stand General Public - only available from 9am tomorrow morning.

Reserved Seating:
Adult $85
Concession $64
Junior $26

Standing Room:
Adult $40
Concession $30
Junior $12

So those 5,700 AOSMA Footy Members considered to be crows campaigners in the recent survey, must have only bought between 40% and 50% of their allocation on Monday.

They should have zero entitlement to member priority if they're not counted towards Port's official AFL audited membership figures.

The club should lodge a complaint about this. Non-Port aligned AOSMA members have just stolen seats from genuine Port members.

A friend of mine with Essential Power membership got in early yesterday and scored 2 seats in the western stand up in the nose bleeds. She was not happy but thought at least she got tickets. She decided to try again today and got two guest passes and ended up on ground level near where she normally sits for the HA games. First hand experience at how crap this whole ticketing system is. I read that someone on here tried 12 times to get ground level tickets and wasn't successful.

They should have zero entitlement to member priority if they're not counted towards Port's official AFL audited membership figures.

The club should lodge a complaint about this. Non-Port aligned AOSMA members have just stolen seats from genuine Port members.

:thumbsu::thumbsu: campaigners should have no rights.

A friend of mine with Essential Power membership got in early yesterday and scored 2 seats in the western stand up in the nose bleeds. She was not happy but thought at least she got tickets. She decided to try again today and got two guest passes and ended up on ground level near where she normally sits for the HA games. First hand experience at how crap this whole ticketing system is. I read that someone on here tried 12 times to get ground level tickets and wasn't successful.
Yep the same happened for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back