QF
Box Hill vs Footscray - Box Hill
Sandringham vs Williamstown - Williamstown

Sunday
EF
Essendon vs Casey - Essendon
Collingwood vs Werribee - Werribee

Finally looks like we'll win a final

Unlikely, but Sydney could still finish 2nd.

Does next Fridays Richmond/North game have any significance or will they both potentially rest players?

Does next Fridays Richmond/North game have any significance or will they both potentially rest players?

North win they will still finish 8. Depending on results, they will play the dogs or Richmond at the G.

North win and Adelaide win, Richmond will be playing the crows in Adelaide first week. So Richmond will want to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious guess and tips:

AEST
Friday:

7:50pm West Coast vs Hawthorn
DS - Hawthorn

Saturday:

2:30pm Fremantle vs Sydney
DS - Fremantle

7:20pm Richmond vs North Melbourne
MCG - Richmond

Sunday:

3:00pm Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide
Etihad - Adelaide

Would personally have Fremantle vs Sydney the Friday game but I don't think the AFL will go with that.

North win they will still finish 8. Depending on results, they will play the dogs or Richmond at the G.

North win and Adelaide win, Richmond will be playing the crows in Adelaide first week. So Richmond will want to win.

Interesting. North could also potentially finish 7th.

Finally after 22 rounds we have a Friday night game worth watching.

Serious guess and tips:

AEST
Friday:

7:50pm West Coast vs Hawthorn
DS - Hawthorn

Saturday:

2:30pm Fremantle vs Sydney
DS - Fremantle

7:20pm Richmond vs North Melbourne
MCG - Richmond

Sunday:

3:00pm Western Bulldogs vs Adelaide
Etihad - Adelaide

Would personally have Fremantle vs Sydney the Friday game but I don't think the AFL will go with that.

Will be this. But probably 6.30 Perth Time for Friday night. And 1.20 Perth time for the Freo vs Sydney game.

not necessarily. We win and Crows lose means we finish 7th regardless of other results

My bad, I wrote the post after a quick look. You are the luckiest team though. You are guaranteed to play in Melbourne week 1.

My bad, I wrote the post after a quick look. You are the luckiest team though. You are guaranteed to play in Melbourne week 1.
We're not guaranteed to play in Melb in week 1.

If Tigers lose, Dogs lose at the Gabba, and Crows win in Geelong, we're off to Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back