Finals week 3 prelims

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol made prelim in money league after a disaster having JK Vice and Pendles captain

but im stuffed now, have a midfield of JK, Pendles, Beams and Fyfe with 1 trade

5 Prelim finals
One cash league, bloke i play has Pendlebury, Beams, Kennedy, Johnson, Suckling in doubt
I have Pendlebury, Beams, Kennedy, Fyfe, Ward in doubt
4 Trades, 68k.. just gotta hope Fyfe gets off and Ward's isnt as bad as first thought
And hope that he has no trades left, because it appears he made at least one trade last week (he had roughy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Kennedy, Johnson, Pendles, Beams and Bartel.

Just by the history surrounding the particular injuries, Kennedy and Beams would be the ones to get rid of? Of so, I'm able to pick up Priddis and Sloane... Hopefully everyone else gets up for next week.

I have Kennedy, Johnson, Pendles, Beams and Bartel.

Just by the history surrounding the particular injuries, Kennedy and Beams would be the ones to get rid of? Of so, I'm able to pick up Priddis and Sloane... Hopefully everyone else gets up for next week.

Definitely Beams since he's gone for the season (and is worth 590k). The other depends on who plays I guess.

Playing someone with beams and suckling
I have bartel?,suckling, beams,,pendles? sj? , fyfe? and any surprises come thursday
Only 8 common players , he has franklin rockliff, jacobs

Will need beams to go, either bring in another mid or swap zorko to mids and bring in a wce foward as wce will slaughter melb in wa.
Have to wait on team selection and mrp. Dpp will be super important if fyfe is only a week? But sweating on pendels,, sj , bartel ,suckling

I'll lose Pendles, JPK, Beams and Fyfe this week. With one trade left.

Made my main league prelim.

Have Beams, Pendles and Kennedy. Will probably go Beams to Watson/Barlow.

Pendles, JPK, Ward, Cloke, Fyfe, Beams, Bartel, Johnson.
1 Trade.

I in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back