Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone hope richmond get absolutely smoked in the first final and are out instantly?
They are becoming as smug as geelong supporters the ******s

richmond supporters have been known to lose 5 in a row.. win one.. then call sen and speak about being a possible premiership threat.. they are bastions.

1. Fremantle
2. Sydney
3. Anyone but Hawthorn
4. West Coast, North, Adelaide, Bulldogs
5. Hawthorn
6. Richmond

That order. You know it makes sense.

come to think of it.. as much as i hate hawthorn.. def would have rich last. i cant bare the thought of their supporters thinking they are the ants pants.. and to see reiwoldt with a premiership medalion.. i reckon id be throeing up and dry reaching for weeks to months

1. Dogs
2. Eagles
3. Crows
4. Freo
5. Swans
6 Kangas
7. Dawks
8. Tigers

This is my preference.
But it would also be good if the Swans win so Franklin can give it to the Dawks... :)

Go everyone except the tigers in the first round of the finals....

1. Dogs
2. Eagles
3. Crows
4. Freo
5. Swans
6 Kangas
7. Dawks
8. Tigers

This is my preference.
But it would also be good if the Swans win so Franklin can give it to the Dawks... :)

Go everyone except the tigers in the first round of the finals....

I actually want Richmond to make the grand final and then get beat.

Just think the Tigers in the grand final would build excitement rather than Hawthorn vs Freo/Sydney again or an all interstate GF.

I was sniffing around and stumbled across this gem of a thread.

I take it every one wants Richmond to take it out?

I'm afraid I will probably be attending some kind of BBQ or party on GF day and will almost certainly be too interested in food or drink to pay much attention but my preferences in order are:

Grolsch
Asahi
Heineken
Carlton Draught
Victoria Bitter
Sausage in bread
Steak Sanga
Party Pie
Any team that doesn't start with "H"
Hawthorn

Anyone but the hawks. But it would take a monumental screw up for them to lose.
I think Richmond are a smokey. Sneak in the 4 and they are good enough to beat anyone on their day.

They don't necessarily have to make it into the top 4 - Port came home with a wet sail and were literally 20 seconds away from making it to the GF last year, so I wouldn't be counting the Swans, Tigers and perhaps even North out from making a bit of a run at it.

If any of them can make it to the GF with their best 22 on the park then anything can happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm afraid I will probably be attending some kind of BBQ or party on GF day and will almost certainly be too interested in food or drink to pay much attention but my preferences in order are:

Grolsch
Asahi
Heineken
Carlton Draught
Victoria Bitter
Sausage in bread
Steak Sanga
Party Pie
Any team that doesn't start with "H"
Hawthorn
Grolsch? Didn't knew people drank that stuff over here.

Why all the Tigers hate? Have alot of respect for the loyalty their fans have shown during some hard times. I know I'm in the minority but as the pies are out of it im going for them.

I still think we're a really good chance at winning it all. :footy:

Why all the Tigers hate? Have alot of respect for the loyalty their fans have shown during some hard times. I know I'm in the minority but as the pies are out of it im going for them.

I think everyone is still hurt from last weeks game.

In order or preference:

1. Doggies (who doesn't love them)
2. Adelaide (a very close second, but would be a fairy tale given their year)
3. Hawks (I'm a sucker for historical moments, back to back to back twice in a life time, bring it on)
4. Freo (Historical moment)
5. North
6. Sydney (Bunch North, Sydney and West Coast all together here, don't care for any of the teams, and they don't excite me one bit)
7. West Coast
8. Richmond (I've always hated them, and this will never change)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back