Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Finally.

Ladders:

You'll notice that I haven't included for, against, or percentage. That's basically because I intend to probably swap a team or two between each division at the end of this round, and that would make percentage an unfair way of separating teams given that some people will have played the swapped teams and some will not have.

At the end of the season, if people are on even wins and losses, i'll have a mini round to decide final placings, where everyone even on wins will face eachother to determine the order in a similar manner to how the World Heavyweight Title competition works. Obviously that will only be to separate people on equal wins.

Location round will be round 5
One-off round will be round 10
All in one round will be the last round for each competition.

Can I have a percentage ladder anyway? I want to see where I stand currently even if it's not 'official'

Equal top.

You can figured one out if you really want to.

I'd be ahead of you on percentage but i've played Kakadu and LA so it's not really a fair representation anyway.

Okay done. It's not a pretty graphic and just a spreadsheet but I will get onto that.

yRsJfYy.png

Okay done. It's not a pretty graphic and just a spreadsheet but I will get onto that.

yRsJfYy.png

If you send this through to me (or show me how you did it) i'll start including percentage.

I'm still going to use a minigame as a tie breaker though.

Percentage is pretty meaningless at this stage of the competition anyway, because it massively depends on who you've played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NEWS:

As i've stated earlier, there will be a couple of changes between the divisions.

It's been pretty clear from the start for me that there are two clear standout teams in the Ligue Mondiale and two teams in the Superligue who would benefit from being in the lower league this time around.

As such, for the next round (which will be up shortly), the Athens Greens and Valletta Pride will be promoted to the Superligue

making way for them will be the Los Angeles Stars and Kakadu Crocs.

In regards to how this will affect ladders, all moved teams will be given an average W/L record for the league the are entering. The new Superligue teams will be given 2 wins to sit mid table, and the new Ligue Mondiale teams will be given 1 win and 1 draw.

Ladders updated again. 2 weeks in a row, which is a new record by about 5 weeks.

I hope being a sportsman and votin for the other coach all season isn't going to bite me. Might have to start channeling Scott, Malthouse and Clarkson...

Great work Scorch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back