robboaustralia

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool, San Antonio Spurs
One more sleep till we get out s**t into gear and experience this new Walsh, Fages and Roo in this new era for the Adelaide Crows. Its a no bullshit coaching staff and admin. Lets back them in 100%. We have put up with mediocrity and bullshit for the last few years. Its time to put all that crap behind us and as a collective move forward with vigor and force. No more of this Ferris wheels and fairy floss existence. Lets be ruthless.

419109-4ed41520-599a-11e4-af31-d97275cbed2c.jpg

Some dimwits can't get our names right on our pre season magazines and our membership cards were late but who gives a f***. We have our awesome new caps and we will be there cheering our arses off in full colour and voice against the Kangaroos. We have 45'000 11 game members! 60,000 with our 3 gamers and their pet frogs. No excuses for not getting packed houses. It should not matter if we are playing the Hawks, the ferals or the Dees. Get your arse to the games. Get loud. No excuses.

Crows-fans.jpg

Danger, Sloane and Douggie haven't signed yet! Who cares that crap will sort itself out in due course. I f****** love Danger, Sloane and Douggie. Get around them, enough of the negative vibes. Its up to us to give 100% as supporters to make the environment the best it can be to want the players to stay and give it all. All that matters is that they will all be there for Round 1 and for the remainder of the season. Back them in like they have 5 year contracts.

714473-f9f3dac4-f3c6-11e3-9eee-86d74a63fbdc.jpg

See you next Sunday brothers and sisters! Bring your A game.

robboaustralia

319335-317fb6ce-9b7f-11e4-8323-c8fd45aa4d7d.jpg

Last edited:

Eight more sleeps till we get out s**t into gear and experience this new Walsh, Fages and Roo in this new era for the Adelaide Crows. Its a no bullshit coaching staff and admin. Lets back them in 100%. We have put up with mediocrity and bullshit for the last few years. Its time to put all that crap behind us and as a collective move forward with vigor and force. No more of this Ferris wheels and fairy floss existence. Lets be ruthless.

Some dimwits can't get our names right on our pre season magazines and our membership cards were late but who gives a f***. We have our awesome new caps and we will be there cheering our arses off in full colour and voice against the Kangaroos. We have 45'000 11 game members! Nearly 60,000 with our 3 gamers and their pet frogs. No excuses for not getting packed houses. It should not matter if we are playing the Hawks, the ferals or the Dees. Get your arse to the games. Get loud. No excuses.

Crows-fans.jpg

Danger, Sloane and Douggie haven't signed yet! Who cares that crap will sort itself out in due course. I f****** love Danger, Sloane and Douggie. Get around them, enough of the negative vibes. Its up to us to give 100% as supporters to make the environment the best it can be to want the players to stay and give it all. All that matters is that they will all be there for Round 1 and for the remainder of the season. Back them in like they have 5 year contracts.

robboaustralia

F***, this has me on edge...... U need to have a chat with our marketing department!
Good work

This time next week... I will be putting on my new number 13 BLK Guernsey and heading into the city for pre game brunch and festivities!
It's a must win... it will set us up nicely

Eight more sleeps till we get out s**t into gear and experience this new Walsh, Fages and Roo in this new era for the Adelaide Crows. Its a no bullshit coaching staff and admin. Lets back them in 100%. We have put up with mediocrity and bullshit for the last few years. Its time to put all that crap behind us and as a collective move forward with vigor and force. No more of this Ferris wheels and fairy floss existence. Lets be ruthless.

Some dimwits can't get our names right on our pre season magazines and our membership cards were late but who gives a f***. We have our awesome new caps and we will be there cheering our arses off in full colour and voice against the Kangaroos. We have 45'000 11 game members! Nearly 60,000 with our 3 gamers and their pet frogs. No excuses for not getting packed houses. It should not matter if we are playing the Hawks, the ferals or the Dees. Get your arse to the games. Get loud. No excuses.

Crows-fans.jpg

robboaustralia

Way to go Robboaustralia!!

OMG, I can smell the liniment now! I feel like bursting onto Adelaide oval in full kit ready to take on anyone.

…I snapped a hammy just thinking about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back