davo99

Club Legend
May 15, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea
So I'm going out on a first date next week, I haven't been on a first date in ages so thought I'd ask for some advice :thumbsu:

What are good conversation tips?
And good places to go?

I usually rely on these dating tips I got from Kevin Bloody Wilson

Do you * on first dates?
Does ya Dad own a brewery?
Can I feel ya ****
Or will you show them to me?
Cos you've got a nice head and you look pretty honest.
My face is leaving in a quarter of an hour.
I want you to be on it.

The most important thing is to make the girl laugh.

Of course some girls will always look at superficial things, like we all do, but if you can make a girl laugh you give yourself the best chance at getting a 2nd date.

I personally make females laugh by my eccentricities, funny stories and self-deprecating nature.

And if you go the pash, only put a hint of tongue in. Not like me at a high school dance many moons back, where I rammed my tongue as far down the girl's throat as I could.

Take her to the art gallery.
Take her to a peep show.
Take her to see a visiting turntablist.
Take her to a food place that serves food with chilli in it.
The French Film Festival is on soon.
Take her to a small bar with a dance floor.
If you're not that interesting dont pretend to be.
Ps send pics
:thumbsu:

Take her to a cafe, it's cheap so if you are a uni student or something with no money you can still foot the bill at the end.
It's relaxed for an environment and everyone loves to chat over coffee, it's a social mentality so you wont have any awkward moments.
If you do, you can make a good excuse to leave and have a seamless getaway.

Just try and relax and have a good night. A good place to go is something you might both enjoy doing. No 2 women are ever the same the more advice you listen to the more you'll tie yourself in knots.

Pizza & Ten Pin Bowling. Works erry tym.

Make her laugh.

If you like her, break the touch barrier.

Ask the person you are dating where she/he wants to go
No, stay in control.

You want to be in full control the whole time but ask her rounded questions about the coffee ect. to make her think shes in control.
Play the mind game, know every step and question before hand.
It's a mind game dating, its like sales.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all honesty
*pick her up
* Tell her she looks gorgeous
* Offer to pay for everything
* Ask her : hobbies , where she works , ask about her family etc
* When you finish the date , ask if she wants a to come in for a drink ;)

Honestly, I don't think point 3 needs to be done. Most mature adults on a date should split bill/buy each other drinks etc. But I am sure that point can be debated by everyone.

Biggest tip is don't talk about yourself. If she asks you questions answer them but always rebound them back to her. Make her feel you are not only interested in how she looks but what she is into. Don't force the converstaion, just go with the flow.

Honestly, I don't think point 3 needs to be done. Most mature adults on a date should split bill/buy each other drinks etc. But I am sure that point can be debated by everyone.

Biggest tip is don't talk about yourself. If she asks you questions answer them but always rebound them back to her. Make her feel you are not only interested in how she looks but what she is into. Don't force the converstaion, just go with the flow.

Don't talk about past relationships either

Blown to much of me time
Buyin' Dinner and Wine
And me money on flowers and lollies
Only to find
That what's on me mind
Isn't on hers and she's sorry
So I've made up some lines
That save wastin' time
And keep me from blowin' me brass
I'm ever so cool
I just prop on me stool
Right next to hers and I ask

Do you **** on first dates?
Does ya Dad own a brewery?
Can I feel ya ****
Or will you show them to me?
Cos you've got a nice head and you look pretty honest.
My face is leaving in a quarter of an hour.
I want you to be on it.

Seriously mate, women smell hormones. So have wank in the shower before you go pick her up. Show interest in her, ask her about the things she talks about and listen. Keep throwing the conversation over to her.

Whatever she tells you, shes telling you for a reason.Important reasons.

Take her to the art gallery.
Take her to a peep show.
Take her to see a visiting turntablist.
Take her to a food place that serves food with chilli in it.
The French Film Festival is on soon.
Take her to a small bar with a dance floor.
If you're not that interesting dont pretend to be.
Ps send pics
:thumbsu:
Well since you went this far why not take her to a gynaecologist to make sure everything's alright downstairs, no better way to start a first date then getting a genital all clear.

Well since you went this far why not take her to a gynaecologist to make sure everything's alright downstairs, no better way to start a first date then getting a genital all clear.
and while you're at it, a lawyer to get a pre nup..

Most girls love talking about themselves, and they like when people are interested in them. So just start with something simple like "what do you do for a living" and just expand from it. Also don't be afraid to take risks.

You'll get better at this the more you try it I believe in you man!

So I'm going out on a first date next week, I haven't been on a first date in ages so thought I'd ask for some advice :thumbsu:

What are good conversation tips?
And good places to go?
Don't mention religion, global warming and any other fallacy.

Asks him/her lots of questions, laugh agree then ask more questions, then nod some more.

Also tell her/him she/he looks great

Let them do all the talking...crack a few jokes...Offer a few more shots of tequila/patron ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back