Mod. Notice Fitzroy Dockers Vs East Coast Eagles GMX - Melbourne based supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Grudge Match X is here! The 10th battle between Freo & Eagle supporters in Melbourne will be on in a few weeks as a prequel to the Western Derby.

We have left it late this year, but 2 training sessions will be held this Sunday and the next at 1:30pm at Fleming Park, Albert Street, Brunswick East Victoria. Come along if your keen to have a kick!

Game Details
Date: Sunday 16th August
Time: 1:30pm (20min qtrs)
Cost: $15 (Covers banner materials, equipment, trophies, umpire fee)
Uniform: Freo tops from any era

Derby Details
Time: 4:00pm
Booking: I've booked half the inside area in the bistro under "Seppo"

I'll be sending the details out to all last years team via email so if you want to join us, send me a PM.

Grudge Match X is here! The 10th battle between Freo & Eagle supporters in Melbourne will be on in a few weeks as a prequel to the Western Derby.

We have left it late this year, but 2 training sessions will be held this Sunday and the next at 1:30pm at Fleming Park, Albert Street, Brunswick East Victoria. Come along if your keen to have a kick!

Game Details
Date: Sunday 16th August
Time: 1:30pm (20min qtrs)
Cost: $15 (Covers banner materials, equipment, trophies, umpire fee)
Uniform: Freo tops from any era

Derby Details
Time: 4:00pm
Booking: I've booked half the inside area in the bistro under "Seppo"

I'll be sending the details out to all last years team via email so if you want to join us, send me a PM.

I've just moved to Victoria from WA and heard about this game. What's the go? Can anyone come watch/play?

I've just moved to Victoria from WA and heard about this game. What's the go? Can anyone come watch/play?
You can play for sure, we are looking to fill a squad and we are just getting close to 18 people.

Here are some links to last years events to give you an idea of what goes on.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...udgematch-melbourne-based-supporters.1064535/
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/east-coast-derby-this-sunday-in-melbourne.1010992/

Send me a PM if you want more details for the game this Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back