Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
POLL ISSUE: IN THE CRUISERWEIGHT DIVISION, NOTTINGHAM ARCHERS SHOULD READ NEW YORK PHANTOMS. I CAN'T EDIT IT. SORRY.

CURRENT FJ&GD WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
EL_SCORCHO - SPLIT ATOMS

Your job is to vote 1 entry from each division.

In fact i've now limited it to 3 votes per customer, so if you want to vote for multiple clubs from one division you'll have to skip another division.

Let's keep those entries coming in!

Heavyweight Division

Split Atoms
jm6E7eR.png

Nottingham Archers
15266428464_64e477bfae_c.jpg

Sorrento FC
GEnxoBw.png

Robe Rock Lobsters
SaeFdl2.png

Eindhoven Wolves
108b53r.png

Cruiserweight Division

New York Phantoms
nyphantomsnew_zps0ed6d084.png

Warsaw Witchers
1j0Kdzh.png

Austin Armadillos
n1c5g7.jpg

Queens Park Kings
209g8jq.jpg

Mexico City Bulls
2_zpsd8fa2fa8.png

Light Heavyweight Division

San Francisco Satans
BkUgICs.jpg

Chicago Blaze
NOadXJf.png

Greensborough Greens
Actual-Greensborough-Greens_zps55634a0b.gif

Maryborough Kookaburras
EIYLSsK.png

Seattle Stars
seattlestarspresupload.png

Kalgoorlie Nuggets
KalgoorlieNuggets2_zps9d16f98e.png

Toronto City FC
WHC1final_zps47301d70.png~original

Last edited:

Nottingham Archers are listed twice in the poll...

Oops, I can't fix the Poll so i've just put a disclaimer at the start.

You seem to have put the wrong greens jumper. The most recent one I sent you (not the paint one)

Sorry Fizzler, when I changed it from Geckos back to Greens I missed the one with sponsors. Changed now.

NM_Mitchell are you still interested at all in running the show on this one while i'm doing the FIRA?

No pressure, running a competition is a bit of a commitment. If you're keen you can basically go ahead with week 7 when this one finishes, I haven't had any updates since this week was posted. If you need any help or advice i'm happy to help, or you can just run with it and do whatever you like really.

You can use the jumpers from the images in this thread, basically. There isn't a whole lot going on behind the scenes in this one. I just copy the jumpers over from the previous thread and change ones that need to be changed based on the messages i've received.

All you really need to remember is that 2 teams get promoted and 2 teams get relegated from each division, change the World Heavyweight Champion each week. I just copy and paste the text at the top of the page.

If the number of teams you have doesn't fit snugly into groups of 5, just play around with it until it works. Usually i'll have up until 7 in the bottom group before you'd change it to 2 groups of 4.

Thanks for taking this over mate, I really appreciate it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back