Competition FJGD Rugby League Bidding process- Teams almost finalised, get in quick

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all

How hard is it for some to not take things so literally? There's a few more bids than there are places. If you want to really sure up your chances then demonstrate that with some sort of progress or showing of what you could possibly enter. If not, fine, but Spanna will be more likely to overlook a bid if its looking a bit less worthy than another who has shown a keen interest.
No, but fumbler raised the topic of people saying that they'd be part of competitions and not going through with their designs. All Spanna65 wants to do is make sure that people will be submitting their designs by showing some progress. It's more for those that submit their designs after the deadline.
It doesn't have to be a logo. It can be anything you like. I just want to see if you are progressing and do really want a team.
ahhh I see, cheers guys. Ill get on to making a logo for my team now

Hold on a sec, Im a bit confused.
Haha sorry, you kind of get the jist of it though. All I want is just one thing that promotes your entry. It could be a logo, a promotion, a snippet from one of the kits ,an advertisement. It can be what ever you like just as long as it helps your bid.

Haha sorry, you kind of get the jist of it though. All I want is just one thing that promotes your entry. It could be a logo, a promotion, a snippet from one of the kits ,an advertisement. It can be what ever you like just as long as it helps your bid.
Is what Ive done (my backstory) enough?

Every time we run a league style competition, someone who says they will enter never ends up getting designs in. This is a great way of getting people to commit themselves a bit earlier rather than just quickly typing up a bid and forgetting about it, and then getting an entry in late or not at all.
Personally, I would like to see a hard deadline put in place. And the people that are really keen on the competition will get their designs in on time.

Lately, most competitions have been delayed because people don't get their designs in on time and the runner gives them more time. I don't think extra time should be allowed.

Leaked News
ISC have set to become the new kit supplier of the Sydney Two Blues for the first time in the history of the team. The new Sydney Two Blues Kit Deal will commence when the FJGD Rugby Competition commences. Also leaked was the slogan that the Sydney Two Blues have adopted.

RrXlMwO.jpg

Personally, I would like to see a hard deadline put in place. And the people that are really keen on the competition will get their designs in on time.

Lately, most competitions have been delayed because people don't get their designs in on time and the runner gives them more time. I don't think extra time should be allowed.

Exactly right.

I was thinking about this last night and I have decided for the Can-Am there will be a strict deadline (which will be a couple of weeks before the competition starts) and failure to submit by that date will mean severe penalties within the competition which will become more severe the later the entry is submitted (e.g. not just be forfeiting matches, they will be things like being unable to finish in a certain position no matter what record you end up with).

I just started FIRA without the entries that hadn't come in, but my competition allowed for that to happen.

I still got two late entries and worked them in.

If you're given 2 or 3 months, there shouldn't be any leeway.

Message from the CEO of Golden State Kings:
I am proud to announce the Golden State Kings have signed Energy Australia and Sportsbet as our major sponsors for our first season in the comp. Also with great pleasure I would like to welcome Spot Jobs as a major partner and also BLK as our Manufacture who will be producing all our apparel this season.
Cody, CEO of GSK

Exactly right.

I was thinking about this last night and I have decided for the Can-Am there will be a strict deadline (which will be a couple of weeks before the competition starts) and failure to submit by that date will mean severe penalties within the competition which will become more severe the later the entry is submitted (e.g. not just be forfeiting matches, they will be things like being unable to finish in a certain position no matter what record you end up with).
craegus, just re-doing my jumpers on El_Scorcho's template so expect a new entry from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Message from the CEO of Golden State Kings:
We have been looking at some work from our manufacture BLK and are extremely disappointed with there work. We have decided to terminate the contract with BLK and sign a new 2 year deal Canterbury (CCC)

here is our 2015 season promo

more sponsors will be named if we can succeed our bid

Still not sure if I nailed the order of the words, but I'm fairly sure it makes sense as 'Athletic Club of Bordeaux'
Word order in foreign languages can be particularly tricky, especially when it comes to sentence fragments. Sentence fragments tend to have a lack of verbs, and verbs are the spine, if you will, of grammar, which would usually dictate word-order. So, names of organisations tend to follow their own rules. In this instance, after a perusal of French sports teams, I'd suggest that "Club Athlétique de [city]" is perhaps more Canadian French than France French; which omits the preposition and is simply "Club Athlétique [city].

That said, it's not wrong, it would absolutely be understood, and it certainly works just fine in a graphic design competition.

Still not sure if I nailed the order of the words, but I'm fairly sure it makes sense as 'Athletic Club of Bordeaux'
Spot on in terms of ordering.

That being said, you could have used 'sportif' instead of athlétique. Eh.

EDIT: Nevermind, Athlétique's better.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back